Comment posted Misleading journalism from Dunoon Observer by David Graham.
The funding from the SNP Govt may only be for new build, not refurbishment which may come from another funding source.
David Graham also commented
- Thanks again Sandy….was not sure.
Recent comments by David Graham
- Michael Russell looks like the first SNP MSP to put a personal Plan B into action
If Mike’s lealfet, delivered by our posties, had mentioned the SNP or any of the other parties at the Scottish Parliament the substantial costs for printing and delivery would require to be paid by Mike or the SNP.
Paramount Printers from Edinburgh won the prize for the Annual Report-St Andrews Day Edition.
SNP Mike McKenzie would likely be unable to have the SP resources to cover 8 constituencies across the Highlands and Islands area Mike only has 1 constituency.
Wonder what the total cost to us was for Mike’s Annual Report?
- White Paper sets date for independence as 24th March 2016
Plucked out of thin air!!!!
My Grans birthday…she is dead as well.
- Letter from Michael Russell MSP to Argyll’s 2013 Mod winners
Mike Russell could also speak in Gaelic on the video…… indeed he may even be able to sing in Gaelic!
- All the ‘A’s: The A Team and the announcements at the SNP conference
Linda Fabiani has said on Monday’s Daily Politics ‘Chancellor John Swinney’ blah blah blah.
Must be the A+ position for the SG Finance Minister or Linda Fabiani just thinking ahead of herself!!!
- Starring role for two Lochgilphead boys at Hampden on Tuesday
Have a great time on Tuesday Murray and Harry.
If,I mean when Scotland win you will be part of the celebrations.
A night to remember!
powered by SEO Super Comments