Comment posted McCuish announces ‘coalition for progress’ by hebisles.
i don,t know who islay forever is ,but i suspect he or she is what is termed on this island a white settler. obviously they are a tory to the root but haven,t a .councillor for the island except a lib dem which as many comments on this website have shown, that he has his own interests at heart and not the islanders or their children. donald kelly is an honest man and puts the interests of all the folk of argyll and bute above any party political associations whatsoever. this election was a local election and local issues are what most folk on the island of islay are concerned about.the argyll first group are in touch with the people of argyll which is more than can be said of david cameron and his cronies in his coalition,who are not in touch with the people in britain at all.
Recent comments by hebisles
- CalMac geared up to start Campbeltown-Ardrossan ferry service on Thursday night
mv isle of arran on amber alert today and thursday forecast worse regarding wind speed and direction. maybe not a good start for this new service. be prepared
- Campbeltown IS to get the white elephant ferry route
yip the isle of arran will be the vessel on this route in addition to running between ardrossan and brodick
- Never let bureaucrats near anything that requires imagination: voting opens for naming Argyll’s new hybrid ferry
or maybe even “the vital spark” ha ha
- Help for reader in researching a Loch Fyne skiff from Campbeltown and Carradale
angus martin in campbeltown,the author of the ring net fisherman of kintyre would be the best man to contact. you could probably get details from campbeltown heritage centre.
- Campbeltown Picture House in first stage of Creative Scotland funding scheme
powered by SEO Super Comments