Comment posted McCuish announces ‘coalition for progress’ by newsroom.
You’re quite right, Mairi, that tribal exclusions are out of touch with the way most people today feel about the world.
It is the calibre of the individual that counts – either way, not the pedigree they carry.
newsroom also commented
- Coincidentally we are working on an article on this very matter which will shortly be published – and we agree that it could not be more important.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Tarbert VIllage Hall now a conference venue
This is sad news.
- Tobermory Lifeboat: 17 hour shout in 180 mile rescue of cargo boat drifting south of Tiree
It is indeed only a matter of time.
- South Africa legal system in operation in Pistorius trial
Michael Mansfield is a class act – but what may look to the old world like the clumsiness of the new one in the Nel cross-examination, has been a quite stunning mastery of analysis, detail, strategy and courtcraft.
- Argyll and the Isles Tourism follows up on Expo
This is the sort of news we need to hear. Well done all round.
- Patricia Ferguson asks about those evacuated during Red Road Flats blow-down for Games ceremony
What part of Scotland will not be affected by the Commonwealth Games – by the glory and the cost?
powered by SEO Super Comments