Comment posted McCuish announces ‘coalition for progress’ by newsroom.
You’re quite right, Mairi, that tribal exclusions are out of touch with the way most people today feel about the world.
It is the calibre of the individual that counts – either way, not the pedigree they carry.
newsroom also commented
- Coincidentally we are working on an article on this very matter which will shortly be published – and we agree that it could not be more important.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Police Scotland Lochgilphead: police reports for week to 29th June 2015
This isn’t discriminatory, Stuart.
Police Scotland Lochgilphead is very well organised and sends us their police reports for Mid-Argyll every week – so this wouldn’t include any of the other areas where, as you suggest, there is indeed plenty going on.
- Best Environment Project Award for Helix Park and the Kelpies
They are, aren’t they.
Was the smell from the canal?
- Western Ferries: history and valediction
Yes. it was 19.00 to 20.30 at Livingstone’s in John Street in Dunoon – but this may have been an invitation and press launch.
Last night’s was the event the above article was born from.
Pity you missed the launch – but from a quick preliminary scan, the book seems well worth reading.
- A814 community not informed on road-resurfacing
We assume it would help you too if you were informed in advance?
- End of Castle Toward soap opera may be sale to soap tycoon
The council will have to retain all current arrangements to insure and secure the Castle Toward property until the point of exchange of contracts; so the £22,250 monthly fees will continue to apply until that point is reached – with whoever buys it.
Your scenario on grant applications, which would include the enterprise bodies, has to be the reality of the situation and these processes are not quick.
powered by SEO Super Comments