Comment posted School Meals saga: Council distorts facts and blocks Martha’s blog by John Sinclair.
What did you expect from the education department, if the new administration don’t act quickly nothing will change, will they sort out ABC Schools Ltd, is there going to be transparency here. What are the true costs.
John Sinclair also commented
- The majority of the people living in Argyll did not vote to support their council, they are real people, all people are important, in my opinion the education department is not open and transparent, every time I have raised an issue with them, it takes months to resolve.
Recent comments by John Sinclair
- The continuator state in a broken union: the Soviet situation
- Salmond snubbed oil and gas industry in Aberdeen – but John Reid wowed the room
From comrade to Baron Reid of Cardowan.
- First design prize awarded for affordable island house
Add in all the red tape too, so happens tomorrow is the first day of actual groundwork on my new build, years of feeding £000s of pounds into the bureaucratic machine to get to the build stage. When I installed a wood burning stove in my house, it virtually cost more for the paper work than the actual work of installing it. At one point they were demanding that I went for planning permission.
- Argyll and Bute Council on track to lose £80k per annum to Waitrose
“Please publish your name!”
- Cut it at Cove Fringe to hear Confessions of Gordon Brown
“maybe it’s one of those places where people’d vote for a parrot if it was wearing the right colours.” Its not a place its a Kingdom, and I have known very generous and kind people hailing from there. In fact Sheridan delivered a speech in Kirkcaldy “giving his thoughts on what independence for Scotland could mean.” and the organiser was Marie Penman.
powered by SEO Super Comments