Comment posted Lochgilphead primary pupil’s internet exposure of poor school meals goes viral by John Sinclair.
About time the education system becomes open and transparent, I have had issues with the Education Department in the past and takes months for simple issues to be resolved. Bottom line is we pay for it.
Recent comments by John Sinclair
- SNP Spring Conference in 80th birthday week – but with unfortunate slogan and Argyll business on the side
At the standing room only yes meeting at the Corran Halls this evening, the point which was put over it was for the people to vote what they want, and I will repeat yet again, if the yes vote wins, the SNP could well be put out of government.
- Council considers outsourcing economic development
The lack of investment for Argyll was brought up at the Yes meeting at the Corran Halls this evening, as I said in an other post, standing room only. I will repeat again, if the Yes vote gets it, SNP could lose power.
- Without corroborating evidence, what would a jury do with this?
Just back from the Corran Halls, standing room only, if the yes vote wins, SNP could well be out of power, hopefully damage done will be repaired on this issue.
- More ‘productive’ discussions with UK government ministers for Western and Northern Isles
Global Citizenship, one planet one people.
“In Scotland, it is common to hear the phrase, “We’re all Jock Tamson’s Bairns”, which translates as, “we’re all the same”. Who was Jock Tamson, and where does this phrase come from?”
- Powerful Baillie speech nails Scottish Government inadequacies on child poverty
link my not work
powered by SEO Super Comments