Comment posted Lochgilphead primary pupil’s internet exposure of poor school meals goes viral by barmore.
Have had a look at the 4-weekly menus for primary pupils in LJC. I have to say that bread and fruit seem to be available every day, as is a hot meal option. Baked potatoes with various fillings are available every day. Soup is available every 3rd day.Pizza only appears once in 4 weeks; burgers 3 times; hot dogs once. I think, with the right choices, pupils could eat a healthy, balanced meal of starter + main hot meal + bread or main hot meal + bread + fruit from what is on offer. However, perhaps the menus have changed?
Recent comments by barmore
- Wildcat project final report published
Newsroom: am very interested in this. Do you have a link to the report? Thanks
- Council kicks former Executive committee into touch
Excellent. Have been waiting a long time for this: Argyll First driving a real change here. Thanks to all
- Crarae Garden: Gales, devastation and a strange beauty
Thank you. Another really interesting article
- Argyll and the Isles’ Secrets Collection: The Brainport Alignment
Wonderful, insightful article. I have lived in Argyll for over 20 years and did not know of this secret place until now. Many thanks FA
- RSPB Scotland finds UK Minister’s comments on Hunterston ‘hugely disappointing’
A Long view: from USA…shows how man can do something to mitigate….
powered by SEO Super Comments