Comment posted Dunoon Ward count and RESULT by Simon.
Naw, you were right the first time “doc”: it’s your imgination.
Simon also commented
- Now I DID notice that Gus.
It seems pretty obvious that if he was ever selected then Dave McEwan Hill got trounced/disowned/banned/deselected or whatever.
My guess though Gus is that whatewver the reason – like our Amatuer Anne – he won’t answer a straight question either.
Have a nice night people
- Gus “But Simon the nats have previously selected Dave as a candidate” – can hardly believe that!!
Surely a man of his stature and ability must have been elected?
Him and Anne whatshernamethingy as well, down yon way in Kintyre?????
Shoe-ins both of them….
- Oh I know you won “doc” I saw the on-line lynch mob on here shortly afterwards demanding revenge and demanding heads.
A new dawn? A new day? Pardon me erst I vomit…
- Anne Gus? Is this the same person rejected by the electorate in Kintyre? The ‘I will not answer difficult questions’ Anne?
- You don’t half talk some keech Dave – oh ye of the gratutitous insult.
So, how come the nats never selected you as a candidate?
Recent comments by Simon
- Politically skewed perspectives threaten fairness and the rural economy in land reform proposals
Press releases from both Scottish Land and Estates and McGrigor on the same day.
Oh joy Newsie!
- NHS Highland attempts heist on Campbeltown’s volunteer kidney support group
Any news yet on MSP McGrigor’s appeal against the planning refusal for a wind farm on his land??
- Breslin’s last stand for Castle Toward
Apart from Newsie, Cllr ‘Magic’(“the last opportunity to pull a rabbit out of a hat”) Mike Breslin and recently sacked Mike (‘I’m still pretending that Nicola, as her first act as First Minister, never actually sacked me’)Russell. Most people on here can see that despite the never-ending-email-trail, the protestations, the on-going accusation and the politicising and personalising of the issues on For Argyll, the truth is that the Unholy Trinity have run a spectacularly inept and crass campaign that seemed (from a neutral viewpoint) designed to attack and alienate the very people that might just have been able to help them.
1: The community group were never on here – just the ‘politicos’ ie, Newsie, ‘Magic’ Mike and sacked Mike.
2: The whole council voted on ‘Magic’ Mike Breslin’s motion. According to my mate reading the Dunoon Observer (still going strong Newsie despite your ‘exclusive’ from 2 years ago) it was defeated by 19 votes to 14.
Strange that FA never actually gave the voting figures…..
- Rally marks end of attempted community buy out of Castle Toward
Neilfie, and your evidence the District Valuer ‘based’ his valuation on one that’s four years old?
Or is this just more unsubstantiated spin?
- Welcome for Loch Lomond camping proposals
It started off with you regurgitating Tory McGrigor’s press release now the it’s also Scottish Land & Estates that get to ‘treat’ us to their biased, narrow selfish view of the world.
The Mountaineering Council of Scotland and the Ramblers Scotland have both come out against these nonsensical plans that seek to restrict access and the right to wild camp.
Here’s a suggestion – if there is a problem (and there is in some areas) with anti-social behaviour use the existing legislation! Don’t restrict the rights of many to cope with the few idiots.
And do stop being a mouthpiece for Scottish Land & Estates – it is just lazy.
powered by SEO Super Comments