Comment posted Dunoon Ward count and RESULT by Barmore 2.
“We dropped the ball when we got our own parliament. We could have done things very differently but we just imported the old imperial model from Westminster and got shouting.”
Watch the Welsh model (BBC Parliament channel) and Holyrood comes a poor second in this respect. There may well be lots of sweary-words employed but as I don’t speak Welsh….
Recent comments by Barmore 2
- Salmond’s Westminster intentions clear in ‘assurance’ to Robertson
Now that’s a grand name for this site Willie…
“The Daily Driveller”
- When is Council going to replace the A814′s missing warning for HGVs?
Is there more than one inhabitant of the Newsroom? This is a sensible article, with no bile or snide comment(s).
- SNP Conference: foundations for one party state cemented in place
It’s called democracy Newsie…
BTW we do have the committee system in Holyrood….
… and here’s a link for you to base your next ‘article’ on…
- A83 Tarbert-Barmore: one additional overnight working
- Scotland’s Big Voice and the ‘One Vote’ fight for the Union
“When Nicola Sturgeon became First Minister, her predecessor was grieving for his failure in Lear-like madness, joining with firebrand Jim Sillars in advocating independence by simple UDI – Unilateral Declaration of Independence.”
Do you have ONE source, just one, which you can quote for this rubbish?
powered by SEO Super Comments