Comment posted A very civil partnership: PM and Deputy PM to renew their coalition vows by Kassandra.
Marry in haste, repent at leisure!
Recent comments by Kassandra
- First Minister’s choice not to condemn mob behaviour proves Farage point
“For Argyll” newsroom (and readership, from the above comments – unless there is some kind of massaging going on???) seems to be getting more and more right-wing. If I want that kind of stuff I can read the Telegraph or the Mail. Get some objectivity please, or you will become a strictly minority interest.
- Unanswerable case for reversal of ferries plan for Islay and Jura
By far the most sensible comment here! As en ex-islander I am appalled at the small minded parochial rubbish coming from some Islay residents.
- Strains visible across UK coastguard service
We will have to wait until a few dozen people drown needlessly before these clowns will realise their cost cutting ways are in error – or maybe not even then, unless some yacht with a crew of Conservative MP’s goes down.
- Booker and Costa prizes not enough for publicity hound Mantel – hitting on Duchess of Cambridge
Seems the Newsroom is bandwagon-jumping – what a misguided and hysterical reaction. READ THE ARTICLE – with brain engaged
- £53k for Islay Energy Trust for communities’ guide on developing marine energy projects
The sooner we all vote “yes” and then free ourselves of the “crown estates” the better. “Now is the winter of our discontent” – lets do something about it!
powered by SEO Super Comments