Comment posted Lochgilphead primary pupil’s internet exposure of poor school meals goes viral by morag.
“Rural schools= frozen, processed food. Lazy”
Sorry, I have to take issue with your analogy. Our local primary for eg. gives a very balanced and nutritious lunch meal….I can testify to that! One day a week is open to adults to join the children and have lunch. There is also a weekly meal list for the children to choose.
Too much generalising. They’re not all the same.
morag also commented
- What is patently obvious with this furore…..larger schools…..larger problems!
I would love to know, if seating at lunchtimes at LJC is as inadequate as some say….what edjit thought that cramming so many children into one area was a good idea????
- My daughter attends Glenbarr ps. Each child is given a weekly menu sheet with 2 choices. This ensures that parents can see at a glance what their child is being offered. On a Monday they pick their individual meal. The meals are made on the premises by a lovely lady called Helen ( she also drives the school bus and does the cleaning!)
When the funding for the childrens fruit was stopped, the Parent Council decided to invite local parents and friends to join the kids at one lunchtime a week. The benefits have been amazing, with a great uptake and as a result there is plenty of fruit and the interaction is brilliant.
(By the way, Helen’s lentil soup is to die for!)
Recent comments by morag
- Russell back in the bathtub, now trying to sink Keith Brown’s boat
You Newsroom, have completely and totally lost the plot.
- Most constructive move yet from the slomo pro-union side
I’m disappointed that you think the NO’s will be “…destructively bitter…”
Yes, very worrying indeed!!!lol
- Will broadband, phone, postal and online purchase costs be the deal breaker on independence?
I have only one question for those in the no and undecided camp.
If all your queries were resolved regarding Independence, and I mean all, would you vote yes?and if not…why?
- Russell presence at council administration away day raises concerns
And here we have ife, such an upstanding man, content to castigate, lie and turn facts on their heads while hiding his identity. In the world of www that is currently known as TROLLING.
I’m with Dot and Iain, I’ve purposely visited this site less and less as the insanity has increased.
It’s impossible to debate on here,no-one is bringing sound evidence or sensible offerings.I’m fearful that if I hang around the infection may spread and I too will start frothing at the mouth and delivering spittle-flecked diatribes……you get the picture? Sorry, but there is a big internet land out there, full of far more interesting and useful discussions.
Perhaps when Independent, many voices on here will be silent……what a delicious thought.
- Jackie Baillie MSP not invited to council administration away day
Perhaps only those that do zero action but plenty mouth were not required to attend!!!!!!
powered by SEO Super Comments