Comment posted Coalition for Progess to Govern Argyll & Bute by Simon.
“doc” – Oh come off it! “people are capable of making their own minds up about other posters and don’t need any guidance” Just how many times have we all seen you doing just that?
You are a clear case of ‘don’t do as I do – do as I say’. 🙂
But who cares? Life if good and the weather is beautiful – so have a nice day “doc”.
ps Anne – are you really that boring?? I can just imagine you after midnight last night feverishly searching on You Tube for that clip and all the time thinking ‘Ha! This’ll teach him….’
Simon also commented
- Robert – now that was funny – you suggest I’m off my skull but finish with “But I’m not a mental health expert”. You sneaky ould thing you 😉
Anyway bye for now chaps the boat is calling 🙂 🙂
- ps Robert; I copied your ‘deviantism’ post – just in case you were thinking of editing it 😉
No thanks necessary 🙂
- See Robert, I was actually being nice to you then – but you just didn’t appreciate it.
I wasn’t going to say – and you really should’ve stopped digging – but you didn’t so hell mend you 🙂
So, since you didn’t shall I tell you? ‘deviantism’ isnae a real word mate (in normal polite conversation that is). But if you actually meant to say ‘deviantism’ (cough, cough) why not Google it? That site will certainly (and quite graphically) explain it all…and it will have you tied up in knots in no time …:)
- P.S. Dougie, For Argyll have you down as the ‘Depute Provist’.
So, it must be so obvious (even to you) Dougie that she/newsie cannae spell either … 🙂
PS What exactly does a ‘Depute Provost’ do to justify a special responsibility allowance???
PPS And, how much extra do you actually get for being a Depute Provost of a ‘rag-bag-alliance’*??
* Copywright Newsie.
- Ahem, Dougie – I think the word you were (vainly) searching for was elicit…(yes, yes, I know they sound the same but they’re not – trust me 😉 )
But if you actually meant that yon Tory ‘Jamie whathisname’ was doing something illegal –
A – I would believe you,
B – I wouldn’t be surprised, and,
C – Would only ask if he’s related to Jeremy Hunt ?
Robert – you really don’t have to comment on every post… but if you do – can you post something original please??
ps How’s yon ‘5.2 metre wide road’ blog doing ?
Recent comments by Simon
- Lochaline Community Marina adds new moorings
Well done MCDC.
- Prime Minister May clear that Scotland stays in the British union
“Bye bye indyref2 – see you in a generation”.
Well, we’ll see what we’ll see. 😉
- The measure of Britain – who cares about Gibraltar?
‘Who cares About Gibraltar?’.
Well, a few of my friends that support a football team from the East End of Glasgow were particularly interested in Gib this week. But, it has to be said, only for 90 mins. Probably same again next week and then the interest will not wane – it will disappear.
- Tobermory Harbour Association plans to buy land, pier and buildings at Aros Pier
Well done THA. Their own modern facilities at Tobermory are great and are well used by summer visitors. Undoubtedly their pontoons and moorings have had a very positive effect on the Mull economy – not to mention the jobs THA have created. There must be something in the water in Mull and Iona where they actually get up off their bahookies to do things in their own community instead of waiting/depending on someone else to do it for them. Again, well done THA.
- SNP Council Group call for Argyll & Bute Council to issue full briefing on school building repairs issue
Did this article not read earlier that the Edinburgh contractor (Miller) also built a couple of of the schools in A and B?
Did I imagine that?
Or did Newsie change the article (again) without admitting it??
powered by SEO Super Comments