Comment posted Coalition for Progess to Govern Argyll & Bute by Islay for ever.
Money First indeed . A correct description of the new controlling group is SNP/Ind/ArgyllFirst/Con.
Donald Kelly has finished his political career today .
Islay for ever also commented
- What was Ruth Davidson’s role at the time of the meeting ? Note taker ? Ms Davidson did not become a MSP till 2011 .
Donald Kelly can be assured that the Argyll & Bute Conservative and Unionist Association will not be ‘requesting’ he be a candidate in future, he having urged voters in Dunoon to support the SNP candidate against the Conservative and Unionist one and having put the SNP into power in Argyll And Bute for what appears to be financial gain .
- I have no idea why you are concerning yourself with the affairs of the Scottish Conservative and Unionist party . I thought you were supposed to be an Independent ? or is your history as a failed Labour council candidate the reason ?
Recent comments by Islay for ever
- South Kintyre artist’s studio shortlisted in 2016 Structural Awards
Can Clachan really be considered to be in South Kintyre ?
- SNP Council Group strategically target attack on new independent councillor for Oban North & Lorn
“Our current MSP does a superb job ” Are you serious ? Michael Russell MSP does not even work full time as our MSP . Campbeltown hospital has seen the number of beds decimated by the SNP and he has never once had anything to say about this outrageous situation … I could give you many more examples of his failure to oppose our SNP masters .
- Musical chairs again at Machrihanish wind tower plant – with new owner, new investment, possible new major contract and possible hike in jobs
I completely agree with Robert , this is good new for the local area , but how right he is to warn of the dangers of being so reliant on one major employer . Tourism should be getting the same level of support and a new strategy for farming in the area drawn up with prospects outside the EU very concerning.
- HIE’s Argyll & Bute transport study published
Surely one of the most beneficial road improvements in Argyll would be the stretch between Tarbert and Ardrishaig ? This road is unfit for the 21st Century and is holding back tourism and other economic activity in Kintyre , Islay and Mid Argyll .
Why our councillors representing Islay,Jura,Gigha,Kintyre and Mid Argyll can’t work together to force improvement is beyond belief .
Our MSP and MP could usefully apply pressure too if they truly had the interests of their constituents at heart .
- Conservatives call for guarantee on CAP payments to avoid £125m in EU fines on Scotland
Complete incompetence from the SNP , too busy trying to break up the country it appears .
powered by SEO Super Comments