Comment posted Dunoon Ward count and RESULT by Andy.
Happy Birthday, Ron.
Andy also commented
- “This sketch is getting silly”.
- Have you considered that he may have left the Labour Party because of the values which he supported? A common complaint among many of those who moved from Labour to the SNP is that it was the Labour Party whose values changed as they became almost indistinguishable from the Tories. That trend continues and unholy alliances between them in Councils all over Scotland only proves the point.
Recent comments by Andy
- Lib Dem performance in Euro elections may spin out into Argyll & Bute
Another article hijacked by the usual suspects talking about something else.
If you gave politicians a rubbish wage, where do you think they would make up the amount they need to fund their lifestyle? That’s right, a few backhanders from those with an interest in pushing through certain policies. I know they do it already but that is just greed. If it became a necessity it would be much more widespread.
- Northern Ireland economy gets £65m+ boost from Game of Thrones
Mr George R. R Martin would do better finishing what he started before venturing off into making blockbuster TV series. He wrote seven books in this series before somebody made an offer he should have put off for a bit. Now those who have read all the books in the series have, so far, been waiting for almost three years for the next, and we are told the last, two books. If he keeled over tomorrow he would leave behind many angry readers.
- SSE drops offshore Islay Array and scales down overall offshore commitments
Brian Wilson’s hatred of the SNP overcomes any attempt at factual reporting. Always has and always will.
- Donors, public money and funding the independence referendum campaigns
If all YES voters were members of one party, it would be the biggest in the UK, if not Europe. Rubbish!
I know a couple of Tory YES voters who would not be happy with that label either.
- The no-no campaign
Will the hidden costs of the NO campaign also be revealed? The use of civil servants to prepare documents as ammunition for Project Fear will not be cheap. Of course, the day trips north by Westminster politicians will also have a cost as will the efforts by UK Embassies abroad to “inform” other countries about the Referendum. It works both ways.
How did the conference go? Could you understand what Ms Lamont was trying to say? She didn’t.
powered by SEO Super Comments