Comment posted Dunoon Ward count and RESULT by Andy.
Happy Birthday, Ron.
Andy also commented
- “This sketch is getting silly”.
- Have you considered that he may have left the Labour Party because of the values which he supported? A common complaint among many of those who moved from Labour to the SNP is that it was the Labour Party whose values changed as they became almost indistinguishable from the Tories. That trend continues and unholy alliances between them in Councils all over Scotland only proves the point.
Recent comments by Andy
- Indy 2: new Scottish Independence Party tells SNP ‘Get on with it or else’
From the “grassroots” who brought you “Votenoborders”, we present, the indy vote splitting, Scottish Independence Party.
- Failing first time round, RMT go for 2nd strike to screw Scotland – and themselves
Perhaps at one time there was plenty of work in the North Sea, not now. A look at AIS around the Aberdeen area will confirm the number of ships sitting off the coast waiting for work, and avoiding harbour dues. Many of these will have been put up for sale to avoid the expense of keeping them active but nobody is buying, and crewing levels are presently at the minimum level necessary to comply with regulations.
Moving abroad does not help either as the oil industry is depressed worldwide, not just in the North Sea.
- Western Ferries: history and validation
I had to do a double take too. All those years studying Latin at Dunoon Grammar School under Messrs Galt and Sutherland gives you a sharp sense of the meaning of English words derived from Latin. “Vale” – goodbye (singular), “diction” – from dictus, past participle of dīcere, to say, speak.
- Best Environment Project Award for Helix Park and the Kelpies
The signs to the park are not absent. I drove from the centre of Falkirk and the signs to Helix Park were at every junction, as they were when I was entering Falkirk. I cannot speak for any signs approaching from the motorway or any other direction, but I had no trouble at all finding it.
- Shock death of former Liberal Democrat Leader, Charles Kennedy
Try reading the whole of Alex Salmond’s statement and not just the bits the press are taking out of context.
powered by SEO Super Comments
Alliance of Independents · Argyll · Argyll & Bute Council · bad blood · council elections · count · Dick Walsh · dunoon · James McQueen · Labour · last · Liberal Democrats · majority · Michael Breslin · Mick Rice · SNP · Tony Miles · voting · Ward 7 · William Green