Comment posted Dunoon Ward count and RESULT by Andy.
Happy Birthday, Ron.
Andy also commented
- “This sketch is getting silly”.
- Have you considered that he may have left the Labour Party because of the values which he supported? A common complaint among many of those who moved from Labour to the SNP is that it was the Labour Party whose values changed as they became almost indistinguishable from the Tories. That trend continues and unholy alliances between them in Councils all over Scotland only proves the point.
Recent comments by Andy
- ONE [tactical] VOTE for the Union in Scotland and England: JUST DO IT
Rob, you say that the SNP cannot form a legitimate part of a UK Government because it seeks to disband that institution. So why is UKIP allowed to speak for the UK in the EU? It has the aim of withdrawing the UK from Europe but nobody denies them the right to represent the interests of the UK there. Or is it only Scottish parties who should be denied their democratic right to participate?
- Parliamentary Petitions Committee may hold hearing in Argyll on A83 petition
I believe that the A9 campaign was to reduce the accident rate on a very dangerous road. Worth a few million to save lives? You tell me, Lundavra.
- Forget tactical voting for unity. Forget the coming of the one-party state. Your party matters more?
Facing a wipeout and, like most of Scottish Labour, Gus has learned nothing. That attitude, and the choice of leader in Scotland, is what has sunk your party. I would, however, hold out the hope that lessons will be learned and in the future we will see a party rejuvenated and taking its rightful place in Scotland. This may take some time though.
- 2007 racist sectarian jibe comes back to haunt Argyll & Bute SNP candidate
It seems that somebody in the Labour camp has a job which entails going through old tweets and comments looking for this sort of thing.
- Sturgeon’s decoy of The Herald on indyref 2 torpedoed by herself
Not just the Spanish, I think the Gibraltarians will have something to say about that and they will say it very, very loudly.
powered by SEO Super Comments