Comment posted Dunoon Ward count and RESULT by Andy.
Happy Birthday, Ron.
Andy also commented
- “This sketch is getting silly”.
- Have you considered that he may have left the Labour Party because of the values which he supported? A common complaint among many of those who moved from Labour to the SNP is that it was the Labour Party whose values changed as they became almost indistinguishable from the Tories. That trend continues and unholy alliances between them in Councils all over Scotland only proves the point.
Recent comments by Andy
- Ungritted A83 sees multiple vehicle offs
The leader of the Council will not need an explanation. The A83 is a trunk road. It is not the Council’s responsibility to grit it.
- Drop-in information days for proposed Upper Sonachan Wind Park
If you are going to use comparisons, at least get them right. Captain Pugwash’s ship was the “Black Pig” and, contrary to popular rumour, the crew member was Master Mate. This rumour also attributed the name of Roger to the cabin boy, who was named Tom.
- Outright win for John Armour and SNP in South Kintyre
A factual unbiased account of the election result. See Newsie, you can do it when you try.
- SNP’s new party Leader demolishes its frontline argument for independence
“But then again I think Jamie Black is correct 50 M P’s will not be able or allowed to dictate and hold the country to ransome. Democracy and commonsense will prevail.”
UKIP have ONE MP and are holding the country to ransom and dictating policy of both Tory and Labour Parties on Europe and on immigration. Is democracy and commonsense prevailing? I don’t think so.
- Labour selects candidate to fight South Kintyre council by-election
I don’t think Jimmy was ever destined for high office nor any other kind. He is Walsh’s second vote on everything, nothing more.
powered by SEO Super Comments