Comment posted Dunoon Ward count and RESULT by Andy.
Happy Birthday, Ron.
Andy also commented
- “This sketch is getting silly”.
- Have you considered that he may have left the Labour Party because of the values which he supported? A common complaint among many of those who moved from Labour to the SNP is that it was the Labour Party whose values changed as they became almost indistinguishable from the Tories. That trend continues and unholy alliances between them in Councils all over Scotland only proves the point.
Recent comments by Andy
- Darling-Salmond debate may be a surprise
You’ll have to try harder to keep up, batman’s revenge. Newsie is pro-no this month. This time last year? Not so much. Before that? Definitely a yes. Next month? Who knows? Whichever way it is, even handed does not enter the equation.
You may also notice that she tells us that AD does accuracy and detail. This is news to me so I have learned something today.
- Local anxiety at Paul McCartney’s management company’s plan for timber haulage from his Kintyre farm
If the vehicle coming towards you is a large lorry and the next passing place is on your right, it is often safer for the lorry, if you pull to the right to allow the lorry to carry on in a straight line rather than having him (or her) trying to manoeuvre in and out of the passing place. You would, of course, indicate first to let the driver know what you are doing.
- First Class Honours in Silversmithing and Jewellery for Ellis Cameron
Well done Ellis. Campbell, you must be very proud of her.
- Shaming defence from FM as Salmond’s own adviser attacks young No Thanks supporter
Their agenda is not selfish. The SNP manifesto very clearly stated their intention to have a referendum. They were given a mandate to pursue this by virtue of receiving a majority of the MSPs in Holyrood. Would Digger prefer them to have ignored this commitment? How does he perceive this democracy thing?
(Stands back and awaits lots of thumbs down and twisting of the previous paragraph to mean something totally different to what I said. :-))
- Scottish Government claims it has not even sought to know the set-up costs for indy
You obviously have not studied the subject or you would know the costs to which Murdoch refers. If you don’t, you shouldn’t be commenting on here.
powered by SEO Super Comments