Comment posted Dunoon Ward count and RESULT by Andy.
Happy Birthday, Ron.
Andy also commented
- “This sketch is getting silly”.
- Have you considered that he may have left the Labour Party because of the values which he supported? A common complaint among many of those who moved from Labour to the SNP is that it was the Labour Party whose values changed as they became almost indistinguishable from the Tories. That trend continues and unholy alliances between them in Councils all over Scotland only proves the point.
Recent comments by Andy
- The biggest ever multination Exercise Joint Warrion attracts a couple of Bears
“The global detabilisation that would be caused by the fragmentation of the Russian Federation we are very capable of light fingered meddling to bring about is in the interests of absolutely no one.”
I would disagree with that last sentence. There are those who would profit immensely by stirring the pot and provoking military action. Think huge, mostly US, corporations who supply the armies of both sides equally in any conflict. They care not for the destruction, misery and death inflicted in such a scenario. Only the profit matters.
If you think US intervention in countries around the world has anything to do with spreading democracy and freedom then you have been sadly misled. It is all to do with the almighty dollar, and ensuring that the governance of these countries is in line with the US ideal. It matters not whether it is a democracy or a dictatorship, if it is not wholly in favour of the American way, then it follows that it must be against it. Firstly, of course, you must groom the population of your country to see that there is a threat. Think “dodgy dossier”. There must always be an enemy.
That is the way these peoples’ minds work and they are working hard on Russia.
- Ungritted A83 sees multiple vehicle offs
The leader of the Council will not need an explanation. The A83 is a trunk road. It is not the Council’s responsibility to grit it.
- Drop-in information days for proposed Upper Sonachan Wind Park
If you are going to use comparisons, at least get them right. Captain Pugwash’s ship was the “Black Pig” and, contrary to popular rumour, the crew member was Master Mate. This rumour also attributed the name of Roger to the cabin boy, who was named Tom.
- Outright win for John Armour and SNP in South Kintyre
A factual unbiased account of the election result. See Newsie, you can do it when you try.
- SNP’s new party Leader demolishes its frontline argument for independence
“But then again I think Jamie Black is correct 50 M P’s will not be able or allowed to dictate and hold the country to ransome. Democracy and commonsense will prevail.”
UKIP have ONE MP and are holding the country to ransom and dictating policy of both Tory and Labour Parties on Europe and on immigration. Is democracy and commonsense prevailing? I don’t think so.
powered by SEO Super Comments