Comment posted Council cannot say HOW they decide on media accreditation by Simon.
“you have your script prepared, Simon?”.
This wee dig from the man who has a comment and an opinion about ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.
Gawd save us! You open the Oban Times and THERE HE IS AGAIN!!!!!
Simon also commented
- Nah. You’re ok Robert I’ll steel myself to forgo the pleasure of reading the unedited version of your epistle to the squeak.
Have a good day.
- Robert, if you cannot remember (your name and your address – remember now?) your uttterly boring snorefest of a letter about ’5.5 metre roads’ in the OT – thank Gawd that you and me appear to be on opposite sides.
When your full faculties return – don’t hesitate to post again…
- I have to say I am as surprised and astounded as Newsie tha tthey have not yet received their media accreditation from the Council newco.
After all FA has been so far up the ‘rag-bag Alliance’s'** collective bottie that it would require an operation to extract it.
Recent comments by Simon
- In a party for whom 84,000 members are not enough for candidate selection, will Hosie’s elevation curtail Salmond’s ambitions?
To get back to the topic – does this mean that people who have been expelled from the SNP, ie local councillors here in A&B, are able to stand again? And, with the support of the SNP?
- Stramash award underlines sense of company’s big investment decision
Well done Stramash and I hope this expansion works out for them. However, I surely cannot be the only one to find it rather strange that Newsie and FA have almost completely ignored the rural parliament meeting in Oban this week. Maybe she couldn’t get press accreditation here either.
- Anonymous £15k donation to Mull’s Ulva Ferry Community Housing project
Excellent news from an ambitious small community determined not to die. Their self-help bottom-up approach is in complete contrast to other threatened schools/communities that seem to do little other than whine, whinge and turn up on-demand to demonstrate outside Council meetings.
More cuts coming that’s for sure. http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/u/national-education-body-suggested.1415109075
ps If they do actually create a national education body that could immediately make the closing down of small, expensive, under-utilised schools much easier as national politician are less susceptible to local pressure.
- Planning permission for Ulva School Community Association Housing project
Well done Ulva for getting off their bahookies and doing something positive about rural depopulation. It’s just a pity that other communities with expensive rural schools and a declining population don’t do something similar.
- United Kingdom devolution: a dog’s dinner to herd cats
I had macaroni cheese for supper last night.
powered by SEO Super Comments