Comment posted Council cannot say HOW they decide on media accreditation by Simon.
“you have your script prepared, Simon?”.
This wee dig from the man who has a comment and an opinion about ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.
Gawd save us! You open the Oban Times and THERE HE IS AGAIN!!!!!
Simon also commented
- Nah. You’re ok Robert I’ll steel myself to forgo the pleasure of reading the unedited version of your epistle to the squeak.
Have a good day. 🙂
- Robert, if you cannot remember (your name and your address – remember now?) your uttterly boring snorefest of a letter about ‘5.5 metre roads’ in the OT – thank Gawd that you and me appear to be on opposite sides.
When your full faculties return – don’t hesitate to post again… 🙂
- I have to say I am as surprised and astounded as Newsie tha tthey have not yet received their media accreditation from the Council newco.
After all FA has been so far up the ‘rag-bag Alliance’s’** collective bottie that it would require an operation to extract it.
Recent comments by Simon
- Lochaline Community Marina adds new moorings
Well done MCDC.
- Prime Minister May clear that Scotland stays in the British union
“Bye bye indyref2 – see you in a generation”.
Well, we’ll see what we’ll see. 😉
- The measure of Britain – who cares about Gibraltar?
‘Who cares About Gibraltar?’.
Well, a few of my friends that support a football team from the East End of Glasgow were particularly interested in Gib this week. But, it has to be said, only for 90 mins. Probably same again next week and then the interest will not wane – it will disappear.
- Tobermory Harbour Association plans to buy land, pier and buildings at Aros Pier
Well done THA. Their own modern facilities at Tobermory are great and are well used by summer visitors. Undoubtedly their pontoons and moorings have had a very positive effect on the Mull economy – not to mention the jobs THA have created. There must be something in the water in Mull and Iona where they actually get up off their bahookies to do things in their own community instead of waiting/depending on someone else to do it for them. Again, well done THA.
- SNP Council Group call for Argyll & Bute Council to issue full briefing on school building repairs issue
Did this article not read earlier that the Edinburgh contractor (Miller) also built a couple of of the schools in A and B?
Did I imagine that?
Or did Newsie change the article (again) without admitting it??
powered by SEO Super Comments