Comment posted Council cannot say HOW they decide on media accreditation by Robert Wakeham.
Michael – don’t you think that obstructing access to council meetings just encourages suspicions that there’s skulduggery at work? Surely the more access to council deliberations, the less room for assumptions and suspicions. My impression is that we’ve had years of cosy limited-access deliberations that wouldn’t have borne close scrutiny when it’s a question of open and fair administration. Behaviour hardly likely to protect council staff from criticism and innuendo, justified or not.
Robert Wakeham also commented
- Just read my letter in the OT, Simon, and you’re lucky – it’s been ‘condensed’. Something that happens rarely, if at all, to comments in FA. If you want to see my letter in all its glory, Simon, the unexpurgated version is available in today’s Squeak – and will presumably afford you even greater cause to demonstrate your outrage. Enjoy.
- That’s the old Simon.
- I’m sorry, I don’t prepare scripts and I haven’t read the Oban Times. ‘Absolutely everything’? – not by a long chalk.
- And presuming FA does receive media accreditation – you have your script prepared, Simon?
- I’m surprised you grace us with your presence.
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- Fred Flintstone owns up to stone age politics
If it did indeed cost £1.4 million to uncover the facts, I’d like to know the breakdown – who got paid what, and for how much work?
- QM2 moored off Oban
Quite a lot of them seem to be the same person.
- Fire extinguished on oil vessel at Peterhead this morning
The BBC is now saying that the fire was believed to have started in an electrical switch room on the lower decks, and was contained in a small area before being extinguished.
- Land Reform Bill: landowners owners keen to grasp ‘unprecedented opportunity’ to prove public benefit they create
Until you get into the lowlands real estate that enables so many people to very substantially enrich themselves?
- Audit Scotland says Scotland has no consistent approach to tracking pupils’ educational performance
I wonder if Longannet really will close early, or whether we’re looking at a gigantic game of ‘chicken’?
powered by SEO Super Comments