Comment posted Coalition for Progess to Govern Argyll & Bute by Simon.
Ahem, Dougie – I think the word you were (vainly) searching for was elicit…(yes, yes, I know they sound the same but they’re not – trust me )
But if you actually meant that yon Tory ‘Jamie whathisname’ was doing something illegal –
A – I would believe you,
B – I wouldn’t be surprised, and,
C – Would only ask if he’s related to Jeremy Hunt ?
Robert – you really don’t have to comment on every post… but if you do – can you post something original please??
ps How’s yon ’5.2 metre wide road’ blog doing ?
Simon also commented
- Robert – now that was funny – you suggest I’m off my skull but finish with “But I’m not a mental health expert”. You sneaky ould thing you
Anyway bye for now chaps the boat is calling
- “doc” – Oh come off it! “people are capable of making their own minds up about other posters and don’t need any guidance” Just how many times have we all seen you doing just that?
You are a clear case of ‘don’t do as I do – do as I say’.
But who cares? Life if good and the weather is beautiful – so have a nice day “doc”.
ps Anne – are you really that boring?? I can just imagine you after midnight last night feverishly searching on You Tube for that clip and all the time thinking ‘Ha! This’ll teach him….’
- ps Robert; I copied your ‘deviantism’ post – just in case you were thinking of editing it
No thanks necessary
- See Robert, I was actually being nice to you then – but you just didn’t appreciate it.
I wasn’t going to say – and you really should’ve stopped digging – but you didn’t so hell mend you
So, since you didn’t shall I tell you? ‘deviantism’ isnae a real word mate (in normal polite conversation that is). But if you actually meant to say ‘deviantism’ (cough, cough) why not Google it? That site will certainly (and quite graphically) explain it all…and it will have you tied up in knots in no time …:)
- P.S. Dougie, For Argyll have you down as the ‘Depute Provist’.
So, it must be so obvious (even to you) Dougie that she/newsie cannae spell either …
PS What exactly does a ‘Depute Provost’ do to justify a special responsibility allowance???
PPS And, how much extra do you actually get for being a Depute Provost of a ‘rag-bag-alliance’*??
* Copywright Newsie.
Recent comments by Simon
- ONE VOTE for democracy and the freedom to be different
So, the tactical voting dartboard re-appears for the third(is it only the third) time. Different words but the same old song.
“Lin Dems certainly appear to be the only option for anyone who is not a nationalist.” Well I’m no nationalist but I would rather have a heart attack than vote Lib-Dems (please note it is Lib Dems not ‘Lin Dems’).
The ONLY people who can realistically ensure there is a challenge to the Tory/UKIP hegemony are the SNP.
The Lib Dems are the creeps that kept the Tories in power, helped ensure an austerity agenda and lied about tuition fees. Little alan reid is of course an irrelevance.
- Oban lifeboat on a shout to another grounded yacht
Longshanks ‘This site is becoming notorious for its ignorance on all matters’.
There, fixed that for you.
- Scottish Conservatives demand SNP publish figures on impact of full fiscal autonomy
This is rich coming from Tories considering they won’t give details of their proposed £12 Billion welfare cuts until after the election.
- Quarriers who put Easdale Island on the map may do so again
“since then discussions have been ongoing with the island owner… and members of the community”.
Would it be tempting fate to ask which members of the community?
Or can we now expect the usual suspects to come on bleating and whining about the island trust, OSCR, Audit Scotland, the Council, Mike McKenzie, the Puffer Bar and the boatman that was allegedly hounded out of his job……
- Chair of VisitScotland a member of HIAL board – with no marketing of unique flight experiences
Graeme, the point of the post was that Newsie is the self-proclaimed ‘expert’ on everything. The choice of article was co-incidental. The article could quite easily have been about, the Tarbert-Crianlarich road, The SNP and their alleged drive towards National Socialism, the Cooncil, Named Persons, the Cooncil, Castle Toward, Alex Salmond, National Parks, the Cooncil, the Oil industry, etc, etc, ad nauseum.
powered by SEO Super Comments