Comment posted Coalition for Progess to Govern Argyll & Bute by Simon.
Ahem, Dougie – I think the word you were (vainly) searching for was elicit…(yes, yes, I know they sound the same but they’re not – trust me )
But if you actually meant that yon Tory ‘Jamie whathisname’ was doing something illegal –
A – I would believe you,
B – I wouldn’t be surprised, and,
C – Would only ask if he’s related to Jeremy Hunt ?
Robert – you really don’t have to comment on every post… but if you do – can you post something original please??
ps How’s yon ’5.2 metre wide road’ blog doing ?
Simon also commented
- Robert – now that was funny – you suggest I’m off my skull but finish with “But I’m not a mental health expert”. You sneaky ould thing you
Anyway bye for now chaps the boat is calling
- “doc” – Oh come off it! “people are capable of making their own minds up about other posters and don’t need any guidance” Just how many times have we all seen you doing just that?
You are a clear case of ‘don’t do as I do – do as I say’.
But who cares? Life if good and the weather is beautiful – so have a nice day “doc”.
ps Anne – are you really that boring?? I can just imagine you after midnight last night feverishly searching on You Tube for that clip and all the time thinking ‘Ha! This’ll teach him….’
- ps Robert; I copied your ‘deviantism’ post – just in case you were thinking of editing it
No thanks necessary
- See Robert, I was actually being nice to you then – but you just didn’t appreciate it.
I wasn’t going to say – and you really should’ve stopped digging – but you didn’t so hell mend you
So, since you didn’t shall I tell you? ‘deviantism’ isnae a real word mate (in normal polite conversation that is). But if you actually meant to say ‘deviantism’ (cough, cough) why not Google it? That site will certainly (and quite graphically) explain it all…and it will have you tied up in knots in no time …:)
- P.S. Dougie, For Argyll have you down as the ‘Depute Provist’.
So, it must be so obvious (even to you) Dougie that she/newsie cannae spell either …
PS What exactly does a ‘Depute Provost’ do to justify a special responsibility allowance???
PPS And, how much extra do you actually get for being a Depute Provost of a ‘rag-bag-alliance’*??
* Copywright Newsie.
Recent comments by Simon
- Thuggish Yes campaign benefits from media’s artificial ‘balance’ as Murphy forced to suspend campaign tour
Total FA anti-Indy-keech.
Previous politicians hit with eggs include, Nick Farage, John Major, David Cameron, Nick Farage, Ed Milliband, Nick Farage, John Prescott, Nick Farage, Nick Griffin, Nick Farage, Ruth Kelly, George Galloway and did I mention Nick Farage?
Didn’t stop any of them campaigning did it?
Aw diddums Jim Murphy.
- Fundamental lack of ambition to earn in independence prospectus
Richard “Meddling in International politics is much more important,”.
In 1981 Glasgow City Council awarded Nelson Mandela the freedom of the City of Glasgow – nine years before he was released from prison. The council also renamed St George’s Place as Nelson Mandela Place in 1986 which was highly significant as this then became the address of the South African Consulate, which was based there.
Sometimes making the gesture IS important.
- Andrew Argyle: Yes campaign impaled on currency
Since everybody is on about Plan Bs – what’s RUK’s Plan B for Trident should Scotland vote ‘Yes’?
- Mull’s Ulva Ferry community to have two affordable homes to rent and a plot to buy
Ulva Ferry are to be applauded for being so pro-active in rural regeneration. Grass roots involvement is the only way forward.
- Managed protest at Pacific Quay shames pro-indy campaign
I don’t think people are moaning Richard – but let’s be honest here somebody has blatantly lied about the ‘smoke’.
Do you not think we should find who lied? And why?
After all it was it not the MOD/Telegraph and For Argyll that thought it was a bit of a big deal in the first place?
So I say again – who lied? And why?
powered by SEO Super Comments