Comment posted Coalition for Progess to Govern Argyll & Bute by Simon.
Ahem, Dougie – I think the word you were (vainly) searching for was elicit…(yes, yes, I know they sound the same but they’re not – trust me )
But if you actually meant that yon Tory ‘Jamie whathisname’ was doing something illegal –
A – I would believe you,
B – I wouldn’t be surprised, and,
C – Would only ask if he’s related to Jeremy Hunt ?
Robert – you really don’t have to comment on every post… but if you do – can you post something original please??
ps How’s yon ’5.2 metre wide road’ blog doing ?
Simon also commented
- Robert – now that was funny – you suggest I’m off my skull but finish with “But I’m not a mental health expert”. You sneaky ould thing you
Anyway bye for now chaps the boat is calling
- “doc” – Oh come off it! “people are capable of making their own minds up about other posters and don’t need any guidance” Just how many times have we all seen you doing just that?
You are a clear case of ‘don’t do as I do – do as I say’.
But who cares? Life if good and the weather is beautiful – so have a nice day “doc”.
ps Anne – are you really that boring?? I can just imagine you after midnight last night feverishly searching on You Tube for that clip and all the time thinking ‘Ha! This’ll teach him….’
- ps Robert; I copied your ‘deviantism’ post – just in case you were thinking of editing it
No thanks necessary
- See Robert, I was actually being nice to you then – but you just didn’t appreciate it.
I wasn’t going to say – and you really should’ve stopped digging – but you didn’t so hell mend you
So, since you didn’t shall I tell you? ‘deviantism’ isnae a real word mate (in normal polite conversation that is). But if you actually meant to say ‘deviantism’ (cough, cough) why not Google it? That site will certainly (and quite graphically) explain it all…and it will have you tied up in knots in no time …:)
- P.S. Dougie, For Argyll have you down as the ‘Depute Provist’.
So, it must be so obvious (even to you) Dougie that she/newsie cannae spell either …
PS What exactly does a ‘Depute Provost’ do to justify a special responsibility allowance???
PPS And, how much extra do you actually get for being a Depute Provost of a ‘rag-bag-alliance’*??
* Copywright Newsie.
Recent comments by Simon
- In a party for whom 84,000 members are not enough for candidate selection, will Hosie’s elevation curtail Salmond’s ambitions?
To get back to the topic – does this mean that people who have been expelled from the SNP, ie local councillors here in A&B, are able to stand again? And, with the support of the SNP?
- Stramash award underlines sense of company’s big investment decision
Well done Stramash and I hope this expansion works out for them. However, I surely cannot be the only one to find it rather strange that Newsie and FA have almost completely ignored the rural parliament meeting in Oban this week. Maybe she couldn’t get press accreditation here either.
- Anonymous £15k donation to Mull’s Ulva Ferry Community Housing project
Excellent news from an ambitious small community determined not to die. Their self-help bottom-up approach is in complete contrast to other threatened schools/communities that seem to do little other than whine, whinge and turn up on-demand to demonstrate outside Council meetings.
More cuts coming that’s for sure. http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/u/national-education-body-suggested.1415109075
ps If they do actually create a national education body that could immediately make the closing down of small, expensive, under-utilised schools much easier as national politician are less susceptible to local pressure.
- Planning permission for Ulva School Community Association Housing project
Well done Ulva for getting off their bahookies and doing something positive about rural depopulation. It’s just a pity that other communities with expensive rural schools and a declining population don’t do something similar.
- United Kingdom devolution: a dog’s dinner to herd cats
I had macaroni cheese for supper last night.
powered by SEO Super Comments