Comment posted Coalition for Progess to Govern Argyll & Bute by Simon.
Ahem, Dougie – I think the word you were (vainly) searching for was elicit…(yes, yes, I know they sound the same but they’re not – trust me )
But if you actually meant that yon Tory ‘Jamie whathisname’ was doing something illegal –
A – I would believe you,
B – I wouldn’t be surprised, and,
C – Would only ask if he’s related to Jeremy Hunt ?
Robert – you really don’t have to comment on every post… but if you do – can you post something original please??
ps How’s yon ’5.2 metre wide road’ blog doing ?
Simon also commented
- Robert – now that was funny – you suggest I’m off my skull but finish with “But I’m not a mental health expert”. You sneaky ould thing you
Anyway bye for now chaps the boat is calling
- “doc” – Oh come off it! “people are capable of making their own minds up about other posters and don’t need any guidance” Just how many times have we all seen you doing just that?
You are a clear case of ‘don’t do as I do – do as I say’.
But who cares? Life if good and the weather is beautiful – so have a nice day “doc”.
ps Anne – are you really that boring?? I can just imagine you after midnight last night feverishly searching on You Tube for that clip and all the time thinking ‘Ha! This’ll teach him….’
- ps Robert; I copied your ‘deviantism’ post – just in case you were thinking of editing it
No thanks necessary
- See Robert, I was actually being nice to you then – but you just didn’t appreciate it.
I wasn’t going to say – and you really should’ve stopped digging – but you didn’t so hell mend you
So, since you didn’t shall I tell you? ‘deviantism’ isnae a real word mate (in normal polite conversation that is). But if you actually meant to say ‘deviantism’ (cough, cough) why not Google it? That site will certainly (and quite graphically) explain it all…and it will have you tied up in knots in no time …:)
- P.S. Dougie, For Argyll have you down as the ‘Depute Provist’.
So, it must be so obvious (even to you) Dougie that she/newsie cannae spell either …
PS What exactly does a ‘Depute Provost’ do to justify a special responsibility allowance???
PPS And, how much extra do you actually get for being a Depute Provost of a ‘rag-bag-alliance’*??
* Copywright Newsie.
Recent comments by Simon
- Landowners emphasise track record and commitment to working with communities for public benefit
Mount Stuart and Applecross are, for example, both ‘Private Trusts’: vehicles not only for the avoidance of tax but also for tax benefits paid for by the tax payer.
- Queen Mary 2 now on passage to LIverpool
- UDI option gathering interest in impatient SNP circles
This ‘article’ is from the same stable as yon steaming pile of festering horse manure – the lie about the Sturgeon supposed telling a French Diplomat she preferred Cameron. Emanating from the Telegraph and picked up by every other Tory rag/site – including this one.
Newsie just loves it when she’s shoulder deep on this type of keech.
You know why she prints it don’t you??
Because it’s all about the SNP.
Every other party in Scotland is, right now, quite irrelevant.
Newsie’s OCD with the SNP is showing.
- NIcola’s vanguard line-up at Forth Bridge
The election vote was not and is not a mandate for independence.
Nicola Sturgeon on TV this morning “I said expressly to people in Scotland that if they voted SNP, and half of the Scottish population did, I would not take that as an endorsement of independence. I stick to that position”‘
Somehow I don’t think she’ll be listening to Newsie’s opinion on anything, anytime soon.
- Project Scotland looking for young green-fingered volunteer for dream assignment in Applecross
The Applecross Trust owns 61,600 acres of land of the Applecross peninsula in Wester Ross. It is not a Trust but a Limited Company with charitable status. It has 6 members, none of whom live in Applecross.
powered by SEO Super Comments