Comment posted Coalition for Progess to Govern Argyll & Bute by Islay for ever.
Money First indeed . A correct description of the new controlling group is SNP/Ind/ArgyllFirst/Con.
Donald Kelly has finished his political career today .
Islay for ever also commented
- What was Ruth Davidson’s role at the time of the meeting ? Note taker ? Ms Davidson did not become a MSP till 2011 .
Donald Kelly can be assured that the Argyll & Bute Conservative and Unionist Association will not be ‘requesting’ he be a candidate in future, he having urged voters in Dunoon to support the SNP candidate against the Conservative and Unionist one and having put the SNP into power in Argyll And Bute for what appears to be financial gain .
- I have no idea why you are concerning yourself with the affairs of the Scottish Conservative and Unionist party . I thought you were supposed to be an Independent ? or is your history as a failed Labour council candidate the reason ?
Recent comments by Islay for ever
- Testing A83 Emergency Diversion – passed with distinction
That is dreadful news for all those who have to travel between 7.30pm and 7am and unacceptable to many people travelling the long distance from Kintyre .
- Oban South and the Isles to ready for by-election as Councillor Hall stands down
I applaud Fred Hall for recognising the damage done to our justice system by the SNP and for having the courage to force a by-election .
However , re electing a disillusioned SNP is unlikely to be in the best interests of Ward 4 as we have seen time and again how nationalist councillors slip in and out of the SNP as it suits them .
Only yesterday I was hearing on ArgyllFM’s magazine show how united the SNP are …. yes seriously !
- Campbeltown Picture House appoints design team
Excellent news , the transparency is so welcome and a complete contrast to the largely secret workings of the Machrihanish Airbase Community Company .
- Scottish Government own goal in trumpeting Ryanair support for Indy
Two Irish Republicans support the break up of the United Kingdom .Hardly a great surprise is it ?
- The Indy debates: Put Rona Dougall out to grass and pull the mics
I don’t know why some people are surprised at the standard of debate . Watch the debates at Holyrood any day and you’ll get the same third rate offering .
powered by SEO Super Comments