Comment posted Coalition for Progess to Govern Argyll & Bute by Islay for ever.
Money First indeed . A correct description of the new controlling group is SNP/Ind/ArgyllFirst/Con.
Donald Kelly has finished his political career today .
Islay for ever also commented
- What was Ruth Davidson’s role at the time of the meeting ? Note taker ? Ms Davidson did not become a MSP till 2011 .
Donald Kelly can be assured that the Argyll & Bute Conservative and Unionist Association will not be ‘requesting’ he be a candidate in future, he having urged voters in Dunoon to support the SNP candidate against the Conservative and Unionist one and having put the SNP into power in Argyll And Bute for what appears to be financial gain .
- I have no idea why you are concerning yourself with the affairs of the Scottish Conservative and Unionist party . I thought you were supposed to be an Independent ? or is your history as a failed Labour council candidate the reason ?
Recent comments by Islay for ever
- News requiring immediate action: Campbeltown Picture House to close
Dreadful news, a real blow to Campbeltown .
Jamie McGrigor’s response is first class .
I know many visitors to the town as well as parents and children were really enjoying the additional openings available this summer .
- Public support on Bute for Mount Stuart Trust’s Masterplan project
Fantastic news .
It’s a shame the Scottish government have failed to use the opportunities of the latest common agricultural policy reform to set up properly funded ‘green’ priorities which could have been so beneficial to rural areas of Argyll & Bute in sustaining farming and boosting visitor numbers.
- Porkie from Salmond on fiscal policy as Darling bests him again in Reporting Scotland interviews
Alastair Darling was superb under hard questioning , truthful ,concise , unflustered and 100% on top of his subject .
- Decent politics in Mull
Congratulations , Campbeltown lost a superb public loo with barely a whimper and the loss of the ones at Arrochar still causes dismay to travellers .
- McGrigor reminds Deputy First Minister she owes Dunoon her decision on MV Coruisk
You’d never guess Salmond had a limited budget with all the taxpayers’ money he’s wasting on the referendum .
powered by SEO Super Comments