Comment posted Commons Culture Committee loses all perspective in Murdoch declaration by Simon.
Mairi “I wonder what way the SNP MPs will vote? Will they follow the Tories through the lobby”
My prediction is they’ll abstain.
Just as they did way back then – ‘the snp those wonderful politicos that gave you Maggie Thatcher’
Simon also commented
- Ouch! Touched a wee raw nerve there did I Ken??
- Newsie – this comment is a pile of odure “the committee members’ combined management experience of anything substantial will be on the slender side”.
So, let analyse what you are saying here – it reads like ‘if someone does not have private sector management experience they are not fit to judge those who do’???
Is that really what you are saying??
- Well if we are all doing links…. http://news.stv.tv/politics/97629-alex-salmond-faces-grilling-from-msps-over-ties-to-rupert-murdoch/
- So, really Newsie you think Rupert Murdoch is ok??
Recent comments by Simon
- Lochaline Community Marina adds new moorings
Well done MCDC.
- Prime Minister May clear that Scotland stays in the British union
“Bye bye indyref2 – see you in a generation”.
Well, we’ll see what we’ll see. 😉
- The measure of Britain – who cares about Gibraltar?
‘Who cares About Gibraltar?’.
Well, a few of my friends that support a football team from the East End of Glasgow were particularly interested in Gib this week. But, it has to be said, only for 90 mins. Probably same again next week and then the interest will not wane – it will disappear.
- Tobermory Harbour Association plans to buy land, pier and buildings at Aros Pier
Well done THA. Their own modern facilities at Tobermory are great and are well used by summer visitors. Undoubtedly their pontoons and moorings have had a very positive effect on the Mull economy – not to mention the jobs THA have created. There must be something in the water in Mull and Iona where they actually get up off their bahookies to do things in their own community instead of waiting/depending on someone else to do it for them. Again, well done THA.
- SNP Council Group call for Argyll & Bute Council to issue full briefing on school building repairs issue
Did this article not read earlier that the Edinburgh contractor (Miller) also built a couple of of the schools in A and B?
Did I imagine that?
Or did Newsie change the article (again) without admitting it??
powered by SEO Super Comments