Comment posted Commons Culture Committee loses all perspective in Murdoch declaration by Simon.
Mairi “I wonder what way the SNP MPs will vote? Will they follow the Tories through the lobby”
My prediction is they’ll abstain.
Just as they did way back then – ‘the snp those wonderful politicos that gave you Maggie Thatcher’
Simon also commented
- Ouch! Touched a wee raw nerve there did I Ken??
- Newsie – this comment is a pile of odure “the committee members’ combined management experience of anything substantial will be on the slender side”.
So, let analyse what you are saying here – it reads like ‘if someone does not have private sector management experience they are not fit to judge those who do’???
Is that really what you are saying??
- Well if we are all doing links…. http://news.stv.tv/politics/97629-alex-salmond-faces-grilling-from-msps-over-ties-to-rupert-murdoch/
- So, really Newsie you think Rupert Murdoch is ok??
Recent comments by Simon
- Time to stop to think – as the cult sweeps into Campbeltown
What utter drivel you are reduced to producing Newsie. Opinionated dross disguised as comment and camouflaged by crap.
Can’t wait for the inevitable comments on the Land Reform Bill and your obsequious, toe-curling, lickspittle defence of the landed gentry of the Scottish Land and Estates. Cutting their NDR relief shock horror!
- Gigha community ownership on brink of failure
Newsie’s ‘views and opinions’ fit neatly into the ‘radical turned conservative in later life’ scenario – the once-pretend-right-on-radical who with age, weight and income those self-same views of hers have become – establishment, sterile, withered, barren, bleak and predictably Tory.
I sincerely hope Andy doesn’t sue – after all NOBODY takes the Ould Biddy seriously anymore….
- In a party for whom 84,000 members are not enough for candidate selection, will Hosie’s elevation curtail Salmond’s ambitions?
To get back to the topic – does this mean that people who have been expelled from the SNP, ie local councillors here in A&B, are able to stand again? And, with the support of the SNP?
- Stramash award underlines sense of company’s big investment decision
Well done Stramash and I hope this expansion works out for them. However, I surely cannot be the only one to find it rather strange that Newsie and FA have almost completely ignored the rural parliament meeting in Oban this week. Maybe she couldn’t get press accreditation here either.
- Anonymous £15k donation to Mull’s Ulva Ferry Community Housing project
Excellent news from an ambitious small community determined not to die. Their self-help bottom-up approach is in complete contrast to other threatened schools/communities that seem to do little other than whine, whinge and turn up on-demand to demonstrate outside Council meetings.
More cuts coming that’s for sure. http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/u/national-education-body-suggested.1415109075
ps If they do actually create a national education body that could immediately make the closing down of small, expensive, under-utilised schools much easier as national politician are less susceptible to local pressure.
powered by SEO Super Comments