Comment posted Commons Culture Committee loses all perspective in Murdoch declaration by newsroom.
I think he’s much less dangerous and has done much less harm than Blair or Straw.
newsroom also commented
- Wouldn’t disagree with any of this – but moral standpoints come a touch rich from politicians who vote through on false premises measures affecting the nation; and who close ranks for party advantage against indefensible wrongs – like the war in Iraq and extraordinary rendition.
We have no quarrel with the Murdoch judgment, per se (although it is over-egged) but with the source of it – aggravated to a secondary degree by the fact that the committee members’ combined management experience of anything substantial will be on the slender side.
- As with our utilities and major businesses.
Recent comments by newsroom
- Tarbert VIllage Hall now a conference venue
This is sad news.
- Tobermory Lifeboat: 17 hour shout in 180 mile rescue of cargo boat drifting south of Tiree
It is indeed only a matter of time.
- South Africa legal system in operation in Pistorius trial
Michael Mansfield is a class act – but what may look to the old world like the clumsiness of the new one in the Nel cross-examination, has been a quite stunning mastery of analysis, detail, strategy and courtcraft.
- Argyll and the Isles Tourism follows up on Expo
This is the sort of news we need to hear. Well done all round.
- Patricia Ferguson asks about those evacuated during Red Road Flats blow-down for Games ceremony
What part of Scotland will not be affected by the Commonwealth Games – by the glory and the cost?
powered by SEO Super Comments