Comment posted Council Elections: The count by ClootieDumpling.
Well, he had to be selected, didn’t he, as Mike MacKenzie’s brother-in-law.
ClootieDumpling also commented
- Tell us about Ward 5′s Iain MacDonald, Newsroom.
Your enthusiasm for him makes me suspect that he was flying false colours, and he’s actually a closet SNP.
Recent comments by ClootieDumpling
- Russell gazumps new First Minister’s Cabinet reshuffle announcement
Newsie – as well as having “thumbs up” and “thumbs down” buttons, could we have an “Eh??” button as well please.
This would save a lot of time composing a comment/reply that basically says … “Eh??”
- Salmond to donate First Minister’s pension to charity – for as long as he remains an MSP
FFS Cheese. Just take your diazepam with a wee dram and pop off for long bye-byes.
By the way, it’s interesting how sometimes you can spell and be grammatical and sometimes you can’t!
- Council’s Strategic Finance Director moves on
“Sinking ship” springs to mind …
- ‘Helping it Happen’ campaign launches today
Agnes/No Cheese is possibly hiding away on Orkney, or Shetland.
They’re wonderful places, apparently; full of wonderful people dedicated to “sustainability” (whatever that is) and “community engagement” (whatever that is) and to the Bright Future of Green Energy.
[I feel a Tom Lehrer song coming on ...]
- Salmond to attempt to swim back to Westminster?
And certainly applies to one I could name who is far from a celebrity, despite his own opinion of himself.
powered by SEO Super Comments