Comment posted Council Elections: The count by ClootieDumpling.
Well, he had to be selected, didn’t he, as Mike MacKenzie’s brother-in-law.
ClootieDumpling also commented
- Tell us about Ward 5′s Iain MacDonald, Newsroom.
Your enthusiasm for him makes me suspect that he was flying false colours, and he’s actually a closet SNP.
Recent comments by ClootieDumpling
- Salmond to donate First Minister’s pension to charity – for as long as he remains an MSP
FFS Cheese. Just take your diazepam with a wee dram and pop off for long bye-byes.
By the way, it’s interesting how sometimes you can spell and be grammatical and sometimes you can’t!
- Council’s Strategic Finance Director moves on
“Sinking ship” springs to mind …
- ‘Helping it Happen’ campaign launches today
Agnes/No Cheese is possibly hiding away on Orkney, or Shetland.
They’re wonderful places, apparently; full of wonderful people dedicated to “sustainability” (whatever that is) and “community engagement” (whatever that is) and to the Bright Future of Green Energy.
[I feel a Tom Lehrer song coming on ...]
- Salmond to attempt to swim back to Westminster?
And certainly applies to one I could name who is far from a celebrity, despite his own opinion of himself.
- Game changing intervention as Labour candidate resolves Argyll black hole for mobile phone signal
If I’ve read this right, Mary isn’t talking about USING the Airwave Tetra system, which IS dedicated to emergency services, public utilities etc. She’s talking about mobile ‘phone companies just sticking their wee boxes onto Airwave’s extensive INFRASTRUCTURE – masts, base stations etc.
powered by SEO Super Comments