Comment posted Argyll and Bute Council: the empire strikes back with Argyll facing worst of all options by Crazy She-Bat.
It always floats…
I guess we will be in for a long wait until we know the results.
re: the Samaritans. No, no, no, no, no, no Simon.
We’ve had a year to recuperate – ready to go at it again w00t!
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- :)*doin the happy dance*
- Meow!!! =^.^=
- You really do have the hump with him IFE don’t you? Did he wrong you in this life or a former one?
- LOL Cleland Sneddon did the sums?
- Nothing wrong with fiends of the fanged variety Dougie Those I can handle.
Lets hope this is the last act of this bunch of Lemmings and they all follow Dick off the nearest cliff
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Proposal to rename council ‘Argyll and the Isles’ still born
Instead of spending money on changing the name, they should buy some common sense!
- Will Argyll and Bute Council change its name?
Ummmm, am I the only one that is seeing the downside of this?
Exactly how much will it cost the Council and therefore us, to finance the change of name? The livery on every single thing the council owns from vehicles and buildings to letterheads will need to be changed. This is money this council cannot afford to be splashing out. What services will need to be slashed to cover the expense?
And at the end of the day, we can try and give this council an expensive makeover, but it will still be the same muppets under the disguise and won’t change the fact they are the most embarrassing council in Scotland.
- SNP report on Sun’s YouGov poll showing Yes to Indy on 1% increase
Interesting to see yesterday that the Chief Exec of British Airways has come out in favour of Independence.
- Argyll and Bute Council on track to lose £80k per annum to Waitrose
Well who would ever have thought this would happen? It was completely obvious from the minute that was secured as the site for Waitrose that lunchtime at Hermitage Academy would become a very different entity.
I wonder if the extra £21,000 per week loss to the school that Waitrose are now raking in, was part of why the planners for Waitrose chose that specific site.
- Only the UK could claim Winter Games performance as epic
Interview with the men’s team after winning silver. Before it was all Team GB blah blah blah, after it was you’re from xxx in Scotland and you’re from yyy in Scotland, you’re from zzz in Scotland etc
powered by SEO Super Comments