Comment posted Argyll and Bute Council: the empire strikes back with Argyll facing worst of all options by Crazy She-Bat.
It always floats…
I guess we will be in for a long wait until we know the results.
re: the Samaritans. No, no, no, no, no, no Simon.
We’ve had a year to recuperate – ready to go at it again w00t!
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- *doin the happy dance*
- Meow!!! =^.^=
- You really do have the hump with him IFE don’t you? Did he wrong you in this life or a former one?
- LOL Cleland Sneddon did the sums?
- Nothing wrong with fiends of the fanged variety Dougie Those I can handle.
Lets hope this is the last act of this bunch of Lemmings and they all follow Dick off the nearest cliff
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Huge consultancy costs to date on CHORD scheme
I would not be surprised if the cost of those works have yet to be added as they are ongoing.
- Sneddon runs white flag to half mast on council deception of parliamentary Education Committee
“Dementia is not a single disease, but a non-specific syndrome (i.e., set of signs and symptoms). Affected cognitive areas can be memory, attention, language, and problem solving. Normally, symptoms must be present for at least six months to support a diagnosis. Cognitive dysfunction of shorter duration is called delirium.
Especially in later stages of the condition, subjects may be disoriented in time (not knowing the day, week, or even year), in place (not knowing where they are), and in person (not knowing who they and/or others around them are).”
Makes you wonder if Mr Sneddon needs an intervention.
- Urgent help needed to trace Jamie Taggart of Linn Botanical Gardens
Hope he is found safe and well.
- SRSN Chair raises issue of Argyll evidence with Holyrood Education Committee
Argyll & Bute Council – maintaining its reputation as Scotland’s biggest joke.
- Argyll and Bute Council seriously misleads Holyrood Education Committee
Tut-tut. Well whoever submitted that evidence is definitely on Santa’s naughty list
At some point, you would think they’d realise we are watching everything they say and do, but I suppose that requires common sense, something this council and it’s officers completely lack.
powered by SEO Super Comments