Comment posted Argyll and Bute Council: the empire strikes back with Argyll facing worst of all options by Crazy She-Bat.
It always floats…
I guess we will be in for a long wait until we know the results.
re: the Samaritans. No, no, no, no, no, no Simon.
We’ve had a year to recuperate – ready to go at it again w00t!
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- :)*doin the happy dance*
- Meow!!! =^.^=
- You really do have the hump with him IFE don’t you? Did he wrong you in this life or a former one?
- LOL Cleland Sneddon did the sums?
- Nothing wrong with fiends of the fanged variety Dougie Those I can handle.
Lets hope this is the last act of this bunch of Lemmings and they all follow Dick off the nearest cliff
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- First Minister’s revelatory refusal to pay Scotland’s share of upkeep of Head of State
Additional verses near the bottom Lundavra
- Welcome to Argyll’s Loch Litter-side and to Loch Litter and the Tossers National Park
Don’t be blaming the kids. I can assure you that in the nearest school, the children do litter patrols around their school everyday and get quite annoyed at the rubbish thrown in the school by passing tourists and lager louts.
There is no reason that bins cannot be placed in these lay-bys and added to the council’s bin collection for the park – its done virtually everyday in Luss, so a couple more will only add a few minutes to the schedule.
- Jaw-dropping background to Gordon Brown’s intervention in saving the Union – Labour now on notice in Argyll & Bute
I’m quite sure the £325,000 Gordon Brown got for 2 days of speeches made it bearable for him too.
- Salmond departure only hope for healing in Scotland – successor cannot be Sturgeon
Wee torpedo in your predictions Karl – membership of the SNP has risen by 5000 in the last 48 hours. Seems like the result has only made it stronger.
- Indy: For Argyll live online to the result – with Gordon Harmer from Shetland
Danny Alexander saying about the animosity he has experienced during the campaign. I think that was animosity to you, not Better Together.
powered by SEO Super Comments