Comment posted Misleading instructions to voters: is Duncan Macintyre trawling for 4th preference votes? by Crazy She-Bat.
Who has reported this to the Electoral Commission? It has to be done immediately.
And Duncan MacIntyre is one of Tricky Dickie’s lapdogs, so far from Independent.
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- You’s are all so suspicious! LOL
Maybes Sally Bin Loudon is only trying to make some extra cash before she takes that extra long leave of absence when the results of the Spygate Enquiry come in! You know the absence where she has to look for a new job!
- As a matter of interest, does anyone know if a ballot paper that is marked with an ‘x’ as opposed to 1 to 7 is still counted? or is it marked as soiled or whatever they call it?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- First Minister’s revelatory refusal to pay Scotland’s share of upkeep of Head of State
Additional verses near the bottom Lundavra
- Welcome to Argyll’s Loch Litter-side and to Loch Litter and the Tossers National Park
Don’t be blaming the kids. I can assure you that in the nearest school, the children do litter patrols around their school everyday and get quite annoyed at the rubbish thrown in the school by passing tourists and lager louts.
There is no reason that bins cannot be placed in these lay-bys and added to the council’s bin collection for the park – its done virtually everyday in Luss, so a couple more will only add a few minutes to the schedule.
- Jaw-dropping background to Gordon Brown’s intervention in saving the Union – Labour now on notice in Argyll & Bute
I’m quite sure the £325,000 Gordon Brown got for 2 days of speeches made it bearable for him too.
- Salmond departure only hope for healing in Scotland – successor cannot be Sturgeon
Wee torpedo in your predictions Karl – membership of the SNP has risen by 5000 in the last 48 hours. Seems like the result has only made it stronger.
- Indy: For Argyll live online to the result – with Gordon Harmer from Shetland
Danny Alexander saying about the animosity he has experienced during the campaign. I think that was animosity to you, not Better Together.
powered by SEO Super Comments