Comment posted Misleading instructions to voters: is Duncan Macintyre trawling for 4th preference votes? by Crazy She-Bat.
Who has reported this to the Electoral Commission? It has to be done immediately.
And Duncan MacIntyre is one of Tricky Dickie’s lapdogs, so far from Independent.
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- You’s are all so suspicious! LOL
Maybes Sally Bin Loudon is only trying to make some extra cash before she takes that extra long leave of absence when the results of the Spygate Enquiry come in! You know the absence where she has to look for a new job!
- As a matter of interest, does anyone know if a ballot paper that is marked with an ‘x’ as opposed to 1 to 7 is still counted? or is it marked as soiled or whatever they call it?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Argyll and Bute Council: the serious stuff
I see this new superschool being forced through. Obviously, this is a set-up by Mr Sneddon to control the situation and ensure he gets the result he wants. Not what is perhaps what the communities want, or even what is best for Argyll & Bute.
This has legal challenge stamped all over it.
However, lets all sit back and get the calculators warmed up and see how Mr Sneddon makes magical mathematics out of this one.
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
powered by SEO Super Comments