Comment posted Council issues prompt response on Martha Payne’s NeverSeconds clampdown by Crazy She-Bat.
On the Dutch news now too:
Well done! Just think they’ve managed all this with an empty media office too!
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- It is ABSOLUTELY NOT accepted that Sneddon was “just the messenger” in this, which is only the latest debacle to hit this council since he graced us with his bumbling, lying, inept, arrogant presence.
We’ve all seen this farce of a man in action Ian, in person and yes he is as bad as he seems, in fact probably worse as we have not been privy to a lot of what had been going on in Castle Greyskull under the last administration.
An investigation is underway as I understand and as those from the other side so ever reminded us over the past 2 years, a councillor or council leader will not come out and name and badmouth council staff, so Roddy has played it by the rules so far (this is a new experience for many, so I understand if its not been recognised).
Until the result of that investigation, no-one will be named and shamed, however with the presedent of Jo Smith and the media office, those under suspicion of bringing the council into disrepute should be suspended immediately and appropriate action taken.
So this is dead easy, see who was behind the email to LJC’s HT and suspend them, complete the investigation, take appropriate action.
I’ll skip to the outcome, since I already know it. Sneddon sent the command down, suspend him, then sack him.
He has made Argyll & Bute the laughing stock of local government so many times since he arrived here, time to get rid of bad rubbish.
Give him a calculator as a parting gift.
- Roddy McCuish just been on Radio 4 – photo ban is being lifted immediately.
Key phrase used “Senior officers”
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
powered by SEO Super Comments