Comment posted Question: How can we license fracking when we have permanent drought? by Robert Wakeham.
‘…Free-Thinkers and Open-Minded folk….evidently spurious…’ Your arguments seem frequently to be the reverse of open minded, W.S.
Robert Wakeham also commented
- It’ll be very interesting to see how the marine turbine array in the sound of Islay interacts with shipping, and also the larger marine life from seals to basking sharks etc.
- Ken, although I’m no great fan of PFI I can’t imagine many projects quite as disastrously managed as a very large hospital that suffers from a ‘fail dangerous’ power supply where the emergency generators have repeatedly failed to kick in when needed – ever since the hospital first opened.
- If someone could invent a way of ensuring that ruminants got a regular glug of red wine the value added for a barbecue product could be a winner.
- That explains why I’ve never heard a cow fart, but I can assure you that it’s the reverse with goats – at least, if they’re feeding on typical mediterranean scrub. And there are plenty of goats in the world.
- To cut to the nitty gritty, if we were to take the subject of atmospheric damage really seriously, should we be debating how to stop cows farting?
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- Fire extinguished on oil vessel at Peterhead this morning
The BBC is now saying that the fire was believed to have started in an electrical switch room on the lower decks, and was contained in a small area before being extinguished.
- Land Reform Bill: landowners owners keen to grasp ‘unprecedented opportunity’ to prove public benefit they create
Until you get into the lowlands real estate that enables so many people to very substantially enrich themselves?
- Audit Scotland says Scotland has no consistent approach to tracking pupils’ educational performance
I wonder if Longannet really will close early, or whether we’re looking at a gigantic game of ‘chicken’?
- Shell CEO says oil demand will rise to 80 times current North Sea production by 2040
….and you get four ‘thumbsdowns’ so far for pointing this out.
I wonder if there are more ostriches than humans reading this blog?
- HMS Sutherland on visit to Loch Fyne
To provide something interesting for a Russian submarine to sniff at?
powered by SEO Super Comments