Comment posted Misleading instructions to voters: is Duncan Macintyre trawling for 4th preference votes? by phill.
Would think Roddy and co will have far more relevant issues to deal with.
phill also commented
- That will be a surpridse that you can not respond to a request that you are happy to put to others.
Cmn Ken, what are you scared off.
- Ive predicted as you asked ken, now how about you.
I was stating that voters want to identify with one councillor in a smaller more personal ward, (irrespective of affiliation). Michael Nobles case you specify was 50 years ago, and things have changed considerably for the better, particularly the modest salary and expenses paid that allow people from all walks to put themselves forward. this is true democracy.
However, i would think in south oban ward the 4 would be, R McCuish, S Macintyre, N Macintrye, and F Hall.
In the other ward E Robertson, L Glen-lee, D Macintyre, R Rutherford.
delighted to set the ball rolling Ken
Now would you like to predict who will get in?
- Wow! Thats what youre up against here Neil- 4 thumbs down for dare critcise a turncoat. I like ‘forargyll’ but is not a representative cross section of opinion, and to be fair doesnt pretend to be. Good luck to you.
- That is certainly an alternative view Ken from what i beliieve most voters want. One member per ‘smaller’ ward .
Recent comments by phill
- Scottish Labour Leadership: the timeline is Murphy’s headache
Fran and Anna
- Nimble SNP make mayhem at Westminster over EU referendum
Showing your true colours John. Anger surfacing here unfortunately.
- Labour paralysis proves Lamont right
Jim would be the man if he stands.
- Scotland heading to be a one-party state
‘Disastrous ex snp leader’ – you would not say that if you admitted the excellent ward councillor had been a help to all in his ward, a fact which you will never appreciate, He is a man of the people who is the snp’s biggest loss among many others. you know NCH very few will agree with your constant sniping at the most able and popular councillor for a long time. You havent a clue hen.
- SNP considering coalition in Argyll and Bute
powered by SEO Super Comments