Comment posted Misleading instructions to voters: is Duncan Macintyre trawling for 4th preference votes? by Lowry.
I was wondering when this website was going to start slagging off all the non-SNP candidates. Two articles in a day and probably more to follow.
Recent comments by Lowry
- Rally for Castle Toward – still a road to travel
What else could we expect? This is becoming more like two gangs of kids in a school playground than any serious discussion concerning a council asset.
- Powerful video argument by Save Scottish Seas campaign
In my opinion, it’s a campaign well worth supporting but in reality how likely is it that the SNP gvt. will listen?
- Help SNH develop future management plan for spectacular Taynish National Nature Reserve
The link to the reserve doesn’t appear to be working, so, I hope this one works and that it brings a smile to everyone who watches it, as it did for me:
- Council Planning Committee meeting on 21st January promises to be lively – as 2 MSPs call for postponement
Not only has he not got any councillors to control, he is no longer a minister and also knows (as do we all) that Argyll voted against independence. To me, he seems to be a sort of ‘non-person’, and that must be quite an uncomfortable position.
Therefore, in order to try to keep a high profile, he will keep attacking A&B Council whenever he can with the only people who think he’s great being the few folk who are still reeling from the result of the referendum.
- Sturgeon hammers nail in coffin of SNP hopes of coalition at Westmister
The problem is that it is a “one trick pony”. Now that the referendum is over the party is stuffed.
powered by SEO Super Comments