Comment posted Misleading instructions to voters: is Duncan Macintyre trawling for 4th preference votes? by Robert Wakeham.
‘…Matilda told such Awful Lies…’
Robert Wakeham also commented
- It certainly hasn’t succeeded in keeping all of them on their toes.
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- Salmond tries sleight of hand move on full fiscal autonomy
Praise indeed, from an expert.
- Crown Prosecution wrong on Janner: evidence against him must be heard in public
According to the BBC news Lord Janner’s family have described him as entirely innocent of any wrongdoing – so, in my mind at least, painting all the alleged victims (who’ve provided enough evidence to enable the CPS to charge him with twenty two counts of wrongdoing) as liars. I wonder just who the liars are – and (quite apart from someone ‘leaning’ on the Leicestershire police in the past) I can’t help remembering the case of Ernest Saunders (one of the ‘Guinness Four’) who was released from prison after being diagnosed with incurable Alzheimer’s Disease, only to make a miraculous recovery and resume his business career.
- Dead in the water: Oban transit marina
‘Move forward’? – more likely move ‘every which way but loose’ under the current triumvirate, but which one would play the orangutan?
- Alarmingly revelatory Police Scotland statement on Inverness armed officer incident
Without having seen the exact wording of the public statement issued by the Police, it does seem as if rapid clarification is needed if the senior officers want to avoid a can opener being taken to Police Scotland.
- The biggest ever multination Exercise Joint Warrion attracts a couple of Bears
DC, there’s some on this blog who are no more than spiteful morons – ignore them.
powered by SEO Super Comments