Comment posted Princess Royal to visit Helensburgh by Crazy She-Bat.
Have a look at the OT today Ken, Council refused to answer their FOIs into Spygate. Has there been a change of management at the OT?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Super-Sally got something right for a change!
So no grandstanding by the power-hungry candidates of Helensburgh. Vivien Dance must be bealing, bet she’d already picked out a new outfit and handbag.
Nevermind Viv, have a wee cucumber sandwich over at the Waitrose site n cheer yerself up.
Not sure which is the funnier story this morning, this one or Rory Colville and his coat of many colours LOL
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Baillie motion celebrates Luss Primary’s 5th Green Flag
Congrats again to everyone at Luss. Lots of hard work went into this by both pupils, parents and the school.
Well done all.
- Radically new council group changes all the dynamics: party politics dead in Argyll
Hearing that too, from the Helensburgh Advertiser
- Argyll and Bute Council: the serious stuff
I see this new superschool being forced through. Obviously, this is a set-up by Mr Sneddon to control the situation and ensure he gets the result he wants. Not what is perhaps what the communities want, or even what is best for Argyll & Bute.
This has legal challenge stamped all over it.
However, lets all sit back and get the calculators warmed up and see how Mr Sneddon makes magical mathematics out of this one.
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
powered by SEO Super Comments