Comment posted Princess Royal to visit Helensburgh by Crazy She-Bat.
Have a look at the OT today Ken, Council refused to answer their FOIs into Spygate. Has there been a change of management at the OT?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Super-Sally got something right for a change!
So no grandstanding by the power-hungry candidates of Helensburgh. Vivien Dance must be bealing, bet she’d already picked out a new outfit and handbag.
Nevermind Viv, have a wee cucumber sandwich over at the Waitrose site n cheer yerself up.
Not sure which is the funnier story this morning, this one or Rory Colville and his coat of many colours LOL
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- First Minister’s revelatory refusal to pay Scotland’s share of upkeep of Head of State
Additional verses near the bottom Lundavra
- Welcome to Argyll’s Loch Litter-side and to Loch Litter and the Tossers National Park
Don’t be blaming the kids. I can assure you that in the nearest school, the children do litter patrols around their school everyday and get quite annoyed at the rubbish thrown in the school by passing tourists and lager louts.
There is no reason that bins cannot be placed in these lay-bys and added to the council’s bin collection for the park – its done virtually everyday in Luss, so a couple more will only add a few minutes to the schedule.
- Jaw-dropping background to Gordon Brown’s intervention in saving the Union – Labour now on notice in Argyll & Bute
I’m quite sure the £325,000 Gordon Brown got for 2 days of speeches made it bearable for him too.
- Salmond departure only hope for healing in Scotland – successor cannot be Sturgeon
Wee torpedo in your predictions Karl – membership of the SNP has risen by 5000 in the last 48 hours. Seems like the result has only made it stronger.
- Indy: For Argyll live online to the result – with Gordon Harmer from Shetland
Danny Alexander saying about the animosity he has experienced during the campaign. I think that was animosity to you, not Better Together.
powered by SEO Super Comments