Everyone who is involved in tourism groups in Argyll and The Isles will be entitled to become a member.
Mike, could I please ask who this includes? My company has previously been refused membership of the local tourism association although we obviously provide services to the tourism industry in Argyll.
Recent comments by Webcraft
- First Minister’s choice not to condemn mob behaviour proves Farage point
You can listen to Steve Byrne’s song written to commemorate the event here:
- Home Secretary’s whole life sentences for police killers pressures Scottish Government to respond
Latest canonisation in the Lynda Henderson pantheon.
I rather think she (TM) gives most Scots the dry boak.
- SNP departures from administration – was money a factor?
How hard do you think it is to doctor an anonymously sent copy of an email ?
- SNP endgame: they ALL walked
This now brings Argyll and Bute and its electors hard up against the issue of whether there is any legitimate role for party politics in Argyll and Bute
I would say a more important question might be whether there is any role for local government in Argyll and Bute. Maybe it is time for direct rule from Holyrood.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
It’s emblematic and is being read that way.
Only by you.
powered by SEO Super Comments