Comment posted Dame Ellen invites… by Crazy She-Bat.
Well Lowry, I’m hardly going to give someone else’s am I?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Longstanding – but failed those he represents…
certainly over the last 2 years.
- “mean-spirited, narrow and twisted” – oh Simon, I thought you were describing yourself.
My comments aren’t based on Newsies article but from personal experience.
- I’d only buy a ticket if I can hit Billy Petrie in the face with a custard pie. Sorry, but after “Mr Luss” sold Luss down the river by not backing the school, he lost any respect his lengthy public service should normally bring.
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
powered by SEO Super Comments