Comment posted Council candidates, election battlegrounds and serious choices to be made by Robert Wakeham.
I do so hate it when perfectly innocent animals are libelled.
Robert Wakeham also commented
- Some of the leaflets remind me of that old nursery story about the little girl who lied and lied and lied…(can’t remember the name)
- More than a passing resemblance to Lord Hawhaw, Simon.
- Well said.
- Kintyre Too: ‘Politicians without conviction and opportunists’ – this doesn’t describe Councillor Philand, but it does describe a fair few of the ‘camp followers’ in the ruling cabal that has brought poor quality local government in Argyll for quite a long time now. You do the Conservative cause no good whatsoever by such blatant distortion of the facts.
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- More ‘productive’ discussions with UK government ministers for Western and Northern Isles
Actually, Sokay, the Nazi invasion never took place in the 1940s, either; where d’you think we’d be today if it had?
- Today’s travel updates
The A83 is apparently being closed overnight sometime soon at Kilmory, outside Lochgilphead, for resurfacing (yet again) the stretch with inadequate sub-base at Red Lodge, but the Traffic Scotland website indicates convoy working on the night of 22nd – 23rd April, between Lochgair and Lochgilphead, at Brackley, West Lochgilphead, for a high friction surface to be applied.
At least some of this information is computer generated nonsense – but how much?
- 50th anniversary of first west coast car ferry – from LOLOs to ROROs and DODOs
Wouldn’t the young Finlaggan be strong competition in the ‘plushness’ stakes?
- Problems with both pro-indy and pro-union campaigns
I think you’re insulting Anne Baird.
- Cumberland Avenue Helensburgh 8.30am this morning – in go council contractors under police escort
Good news – but it’s unthinkable that the council won’t recover its costs (in full, including existing and future legal costs) from the ‘developers’.
powered by SEO Super Comments