Comment posted Support Argyll’s single Olympic torchbearer at Tarbet on 9th June by Crazy She-Bat.
Who is carrying it the rest of the way around Loch Lomond?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Thanks for the info Newsroom. I read somewhere that its getting a driven from Dumbarton up to just outside Luss and then taken down to the pier, then back in the car and up to Tarbet.
Or maybe it was in my imagination
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Luss really does give a toss
Raining pancakes in Luss tomorrow. I’m going out with a large net lol Good luck to all taking part.
- Jim Murphy under pressure to confirm intentions for East Renfrewshire
I have 3 comments to make here. Firstly, as an ex-Rangers supporter who lost her affection with the club long ago, I can tell you that there are some genuine fans of football attending Old Firm games and a good portion of Glasgow’s Finest Scumbags there for no other reason than to wind the opposing teams supporters up and hope for a fight. They most definitely should have their access to alcohol during the game cut off. They do a fine enough job shaming everyone within spitting distance of Glasgow as it is. At least lets hope they can sober up a bit whilst they are on TV.
Point 2. Jim “Two Cans” Murphy. I would not waste my eggs on a man as greasy as cheap sausage fae Farmfoods. You’ll enjoy them much more at home people, especially if this hairdyed bampot gets into power – anywhere. Why? You think we’re skint noo? Wait til Jim the closet Tory gets his mits on the purse strings! I for one hope wee Nicola skelps his bahookie. No wait, after 50 shades of Grey, HE might like that.
Thirdly… Its good to be back. Thanks all for the best wishes! x
- First Minister’s revelatory refusal to pay Scotland’s share of upkeep of Head of State
Additional verses near the bottom Lundavra
- Welcome to Argyll’s Loch Litter-side and to Loch Litter and the Tossers National Park
Don’t be blaming the kids. I can assure you that in the nearest school, the children do litter patrols around their school everyday and get quite annoyed at the rubbish thrown in the school by passing tourists and lager louts.
There is no reason that bins cannot be placed in these lay-bys and added to the council’s bin collection for the park – its done virtually everyday in Luss, so a couple more will only add a few minutes to the schedule.
- Jaw-dropping background to Gordon Brown’s intervention in saving the Union – Labour now on notice in Argyll & Bute
I’m quite sure the £325,000 Gordon Brown got for 2 days of speeches made it bearable for him too.
powered by SEO Super Comments