Comment posted 11th April: George Berry chairing hustings for Oban Wards 4 and 5 by Simon.
Ken – get a grip “As George Berry had organised the event it was inevitable that he would use some of the chair’s time in indicating his slant but he did certainly overdo this” I said HOURS AND HOURS ago that this whole charade was a set-up.
Anyone with half a brain would not have been seen anywhere near this disaster/personal vendetta/diatribe.
What an embarrassment! Lowry gives us a blow by blow account and then another numpty invokes the Deity!!! “Let us pray the electorate get behind these good people.”
God defend me from ex-DJs with a chip on their shoulder,religious nuts and their snp friends!!
And as for Newsie’s comment about “uplifting news” is she back on the sauce again?????
Simon also commented
- Newspaper headline tomorrow!!
‘Council officials face new claims of corruption’
But just before you lot get your knicks in a twist – it’s about Edinburgh – a LibDem/SNP council. 😉
- “did not see any presence from either the Oban Times or ObanFM and wonder at their ability to report on local news if they feel able to miss such an event.”
…they obviously had much more sense than you….;)
- Well don’t know about you losers – but I had a real BALL tonight. 😉
Ahem, I’d like to ask you ‘how were the crooked hustings?’ but frankly luvvies I don’t give a damm. 🙂 🙂
Oh what a night 😉 😉
- Ken – It’s really most uinfair of you to castigate Phil, Newsroom, Morag, Crazy and myself for choosing to remain anonymous on this article.
People are entitled to comment from the sidelines on here and if you don’t like well perhaps you should just go somewhere else for your daily dose from the snp luvvies rather than attack people for exercising their rights.
Have a nice day Ken – and do enjoy tonight. 😉
- Neil, thanks for the invite but I believe me I have much better things to do with my time tonight.
I was interested in your comment “If you put yourself forward you have to be prepared to take the stick that comes with it” – perhaps you could share those words of wisdom with Anne Baird when you see her and get her to asnswer reasonable and simple questions.
Enjoy tonight – I know I shall. 🙂 🙂
Recent comments by Simon
- Lochaline Community Marina adds new moorings
Well done MCDC.
- Prime Minister May clear that Scotland stays in the British union
“Bye bye indyref2 – see you in a generation”.
Well, we’ll see what we’ll see. 😉
- The measure of Britain – who cares about Gibraltar?
‘Who cares About Gibraltar?’.
Well, a few of my friends that support a football team from the East End of Glasgow were particularly interested in Gib this week. But, it has to be said, only for 90 mins. Probably same again next week and then the interest will not wane – it will disappear.
- Tobermory Harbour Association plans to buy land, pier and buildings at Aros Pier
Well done THA. Their own modern facilities at Tobermory are great and are well used by summer visitors. Undoubtedly their pontoons and moorings have had a very positive effect on the Mull economy – not to mention the jobs THA have created. There must be something in the water in Mull and Iona where they actually get up off their bahookies to do things in their own community instead of waiting/depending on someone else to do it for them. Again, well done THA.
- SNP Council Group call for Argyll & Bute Council to issue full briefing on school building repairs issue
Did this article not read earlier that the Edinburgh contractor (Miller) also built a couple of of the schools in A and B?
Did I imagine that?
Or did Newsie change the article (again) without admitting it??
powered by SEO Super Comments