Comment posted 11th April: George Berry chairing hustings for Oban Wards 4 and 5 by Simon.
Neil, thanks for the invite but I believe me I have much better things to do with my time tonight.
I was interested in your comment “If you put yourself forward you have to be prepared to take the stick that comes with it” – perhaps you could share those words of wisdom with Anne Baird when you see her and get her to asnswer reasonable and simple questions.
Enjoy tonight – I know I shall.
Simon also commented
- Newspaper headline tomorrow!!
‘Council officials face new claims of corruption’
But just before you lot get your knicks in a twist – it’s about Edinburgh – a LibDem/SNP council.
- “did not see any presence from either the Oban Times or ObanFM and wonder at their ability to report on local news if they feel able to miss such an event.”
…they obviously had much more sense than you….;)
- Ken – get a grip “As George Berry had organised the event it was inevitable that he would use some of the chair’s time in indicating his slant but he did certainly overdo this” I said HOURS AND HOURS ago that this whole charade was a set-up.
Anyone with half a brain would not have been seen anywhere near this disaster/personal vendetta/diatribe.
What an embarrassment! Lowry gives us a blow by blow account and then another numpty invokes the Deity!!! “Let us pray the electorate get behind these good people.”
God defend me from ex-DJs with a chip on their shoulder,religious nuts and their snp friends!!
And as for Newsie’s comment about “uplifting news” is she back on the sauce again?????
- Well don’t know about you losers – but I had a real BALL tonight.
Ahem, I’d like to ask you ‘how were the crooked hustings?’ but frankly luvvies I don’t give a damm.
Oh what a night
- Ken – It’s really most uinfair of you to castigate Phil, Newsroom, Morag, Crazy and myself for choosing to remain anonymous on this article.
People are entitled to comment from the sidelines on here and if you don’t like well perhaps you should just go somewhere else for your daily dose from the snp luvvies rather than attack people for exercising their rights.
Have a nice day Ken – and do enjoy tonight.
Recent comments by Simon
- Thuggish Yes campaign benefits from media’s artificial ‘balance’ as Murphy forced to suspend campaign tour
Total FA anti-Indy-keech.
Previous politicians hit with eggs include, Nick Farage, John Major, David Cameron, Nick Farage, Ed Milliband, Nick Farage, John Prescott, Nick Farage, Nick Griffin, Nick Farage, Ruth Kelly, George Galloway and did I mention Nick Farage?
Didn’t stop any of them campaigning did it?
Aw diddums Jim Murphy.
- Fundamental lack of ambition to earn in independence prospectus
Richard “Meddling in International politics is much more important,”.
In 1981 Glasgow City Council awarded Nelson Mandela the freedom of the City of Glasgow – nine years before he was released from prison. The council also renamed St George’s Place as Nelson Mandela Place in 1986 which was highly significant as this then became the address of the South African Consulate, which was based there.
Sometimes making the gesture IS important.
- Andrew Argyle: Yes campaign impaled on currency
Since everybody is on about Plan Bs – what’s RUK’s Plan B for Trident should Scotland vote ‘Yes’?
- Mull’s Ulva Ferry community to have two affordable homes to rent and a plot to buy
Ulva Ferry are to be applauded for being so pro-active in rural regeneration. Grass roots involvement is the only way forward.
- Managed protest at Pacific Quay shames pro-indy campaign
I don’t think people are moaning Richard – but let’s be honest here somebody has blatantly lied about the ‘smoke’.
Do you not think we should find who lied? And why?
After all it was it not the MOD/Telegraph and For Argyll that thought it was a bit of a big deal in the first place?
So I say again – who lied? And why?
powered by SEO Super Comments