Comment posted Council planning site crashes in run up to deadline on submissions on Oban transit marina by AuntyDote.
Quite correct, in order to meet the statutory requirement the deadline will have to be extended.
Recent comments by AuntyDote
- Salmond pins independence hopes on Commonwealth Games feelgood bubble
I think he has already announced his resignation date as 18th September 2014.
- Fall out from the voting at yesterday’s council meeting
Sub-prime mortgages then sub-prime meat products and now we have sub-prime councillors.
- Negotiations on Seafari Adventures’ proposed fuel facility at Ellenabeich
While it may be true that diesel would be economically cheaper than petrol, it is not the greener option.
- Easdale Island dump: situation to be resolved by ‘change of use’ application
If as is stated in the article the person responsible for dumping the building rubbish has been identified as being the ‘responsibility of locally based Highlands and Islands MSP, Mike Mackenzie’, then does the Argyll & Bute Council have a different set of rules for SNP MSPs as opposed to members of the general public. If not, then why have they not pursued Mr Mackenzie to remove his rubbish from this community owned land?
- Easdale Island dump on a deadline
Do you mean ‘this is Eilean Eisdeal!’?
powered by SEO Super Comments