Comment posted Council information on resignations of two suspended press officers by AuntyDote.
“The emboldened sentence above indicates that we will never officially know exactly what the council perceived as cause for suspension in the case of Dinah Mackay and Janet West who have now resigned.”
You can request this information under the Freedom Of Information regulations.
AuntyDote also commented
- In that case they should raise the matter with the Scottish Information Commissioner’s Office.
Recent comments by AuntyDote
- Oban Bay thrills at Open Day for Oban RNLI lifeboat station
Seems like ecological vandalism in the land of the trolls.
- Council puts employee on notice in major breach of its own policy on vexatious complainants
This is a gross dereliction by A&B Council of their duty as an employer. They should rescind their redeployment notice immediately and take legal action against this harassment by the directors of this discredited charity.
- Salmond pins independence hopes on Commonwealth Games feelgood bubble
I think he has already announced his resignation date as 18th September 2014.
- Fall out from the voting at yesterday’s council meeting
Sub-prime mortgages then sub-prime meat products and now we have sub-prime councillors.
- Negotiations on Seafari Adventures’ proposed fuel facility at Ellenabeich
While it may be true that diesel would be economically cheaper than petrol, it is not the greener option.
powered by SEO Super Comments