Comment posted Cabinet Secretary responds to McGrigor on Islay power cuts by Islay for ever.
The problem with the so called hard working nats is that rather than dealing with the pressing problems of their constituents they spend most of their time trying to break up the United Kingdom . Thank goodness we have MSPs like Jamie McGrigor to call them to account .
Islay for ever also commented
- I wonder why the nats ditched John Swinney as leader if he is as talented as you claim ? My recollection of his time as SNP leader was of being a disaster for them .
- Thank goodness we have one MSP willing to work for the good of his constituents rather than waste his time and energy pursuing separation .
I hope the Conservatives have a strong team of councillors to compliment the excellent work done by Jamie McGrigor after the election on May 3rd
Recent comments by Islay for ever
- Musical chairs again at Machrihanish wind tower plant – with new owner, new investment, possible new major contract and possible hike in jobs
I completely agree with Robert , this is good new for the local area , but how right he is to warn of the dangers of being so reliant on one major employer . Tourism should be getting the same level of support and a new strategy for farming in the area drawn up with prospects outside the EU very concerning.
- HIE’s Argyll & Bute transport study published
Surely one of the most beneficial road improvements in Argyll would be the stretch between Tarbert and Ardrishaig ? This road is unfit for the 21st Century and is holding back tourism and other economic activity in Kintyre , Islay and Mid Argyll .
Why our councillors representing Islay,Jura,Gigha,Kintyre and Mid Argyll can’t work together to force improvement is beyond belief .
Our MSP and MP could usefully apply pressure too if they truly had the interests of their constituents at heart .
- Conservatives call for guarantee on CAP payments to avoid £125m in EU fines on Scotland
Complete incompetence from the SNP , too busy trying to break up the country it appears .
- Major loss to SNP in disheartened and disgusted resignation from party of former long term leader of Tayside Council
The wheels are coming off the wagon
- Boundary Commission recommendations reduce Scotland’s councillor numbers and wards – and Argyll & Bute takes most of the hit
How ridiculous it is that a councillor has to represent Jura along with Islay and West Kintyre , when Kintyre should be as one and the islands of Islay and Jura also treated as one entity .
powered by SEO Super Comments