Comment posted Cabinet Secretary responds to McGrigor on Islay power cuts by Islay for ever.
I wonder why the nats ditched John Swinney as leader if he is as talented as you claim ? My recollection of his time as SNP leader was of being a disaster for them .
Islay for ever also commented
- The problem with the so called hard working nats is that rather than dealing with the pressing problems of their constituents they spend most of their time trying to break up the United Kingdom . Thank goodness we have MSPs like Jamie McGrigor to call them to account .
- Thank goodness we have one MSP willing to work for the good of his constituents rather than waste his time and energy pursuing separation .
I hope the Conservatives have a strong team of councillors to compliment the excellent work done by Jamie McGrigor after the election on May 3rd
Recent comments by Islay for ever
- Scottish Greens shoot both wings of support
The Greens were split on the subject of independence with retired MSP Robin Harper strongly opposed .
- Concert pianist Catherine Nardiello in free concert in Lochgair
Looks like a great deal as the concert at Easdale in August is £6 a ticket .
- Russell’s remaining questions on Castle Toward
Meanwhile our health service crashes from crisis to crisis , our school standards are falling , our train services are cut back , ferry services are in disarray and the employment prospects in Argyll & Bute deteriorate alarmingly….
- Argyll at risk of losing dairy sector as First Milk culls milk price to lowest level ever
Factually inaccurate to claim First Milk are the only milk buyers in Argyll & Bute , Inverloch Cheese Company buy milk . Also untrue to say milk is at an all time low price to farmers . Never mind our local councillors have decided to fly the saltire so all will be well …..
- CalMac Friday Strike: Oban’s Coastal Connections to run Mull service
What does Michael Russell MSP have to say about this ?
powered by SEO Super Comments