Comment posted School Meals saga: Council distorts facts and blocks Martha’s blog by Crazy She-Bat.
Well, I am shocked and stunned. I thought I could achieve world domination through Micro-chips, but instead it is the lowly, unassuming croquette.
That half-baked idea has fair mashed up my brain. Man, I’m boiling mad now
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- So JayC are you saying that Argyll & Bute Council are signed up to a National contract for potato croquettes?
- I don’t seem to be able to find any critism of dinner ladies here. In fact, I think there is universal appreciation for the incredible job that dinner ladies (and men) do – in some cases working minor miracles with what they are given to work with.
They are the frontline staff in this and as we have seen before, they are caught between the staff working in the big castle and kids and parents who are with them in reality.
- Probably barred it from other schools in case the kids there get ideas or they set up a “Who’s had the worst lunch?” competition.
- Argyll & Bute Council – doesn’t it just make you pee yourself with pride?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Argyll and Bute Council: the serious stuff
I see this new superschool being forced through. Obviously, this is a set-up by Mr Sneddon to control the situation and ensure he gets the result he wants. Not what is perhaps what the communities want, or even what is best for Argyll & Bute.
This has legal challenge stamped all over it.
However, lets all sit back and get the calculators warmed up and see how Mr Sneddon makes magical mathematics out of this one.
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
powered by SEO Super Comments