Comment posted Council statement on press staff suspensions and more leaked information by Simon.
So two members of staff are suspended and the predictable, nay automatic, reaction from the infestation of snp apparatchiks on here is the Council is at fault! And this is based on Newise’s sensational “we have learned”.
‘We have learned’ is of course the new “we understand” – a term now largely discarded by Newsie following ‘exclusives’ like “we understand the Dunoon Observer is going bust….”
Sheer speculation and utter tosh of cooiurse – but that doesn’t stop the slabbering sycophants attaching their coat tails to Newsie nonsense and telling us again what a dreadful Council this is.
What to see a poor Council? Take a look at SNP controlled Edinburgh City Council. Allegations of a £1.5 million fraud and so far 18 Council staff suspended…
Have a nice day.
Simon also commented
- Crazy ” [Simon] The unsubstantated arguments you like to sling at newsie aren’t appropriate in this case.” – Oh Yeah???
Have a nice evening
- Well Newsie, after your “While they were working at some point, the two staff concerned were evidently exchanging some private jokes about executive staff – not scurrilous in any way but funny/silly – as you do.” the Oban Times is today quoting the Council “the decision to suspend was founded on strong evidence of potential serious and gross mis-conduct around wholly inappropriate and repetitive use of obscene and abusive communication messaging exchanges, deemed to be harsh and hurtful if read by the colleagues – mostly junior – being discussed. Not joke sharing about senior colleagues or anything close to it”.
Beaten to the punch again by the OT – and certainly “obscene and abusive does not fit your description of “‘third form’ private jollity ” – will you now withdraw your comments?
Will the posters above who queued up to rant again, about the Council no apologise??
I ain’t holding my breath….
- “Doc” it’s sad. You used to be much more objective and in fact I can remember you castigating Newsie for one of her frivilous (ie sheer conjecture) reports about the community council in Connel being too afraid of supposed Council repercussions to be actually quoted (three days before the Oban Times carried the full story quotes names and all) “hearsay” you described it as.
Sad then that you’ve just swallowed Newsie’s ‘story’ hook, line and plonker…..
Election time must be approaching….
Recent comments by Simon
- Politically skewed perspectives threaten fairness and the rural economy in land reform proposals
Press releases from both Scottish Land and Estates and McGrigor on the same day.
Oh joy Newsie!
- NHS Highland attempts heist on Campbeltown’s volunteer kidney support group
Any news yet on MSP McGrigor’s appeal against the planning refusal for a wind farm on his land??
- Breslin’s last stand for Castle Toward
Apart from Newsie, Cllr ‘Magic’(“the last opportunity to pull a rabbit out of a hat”) Mike Breslin and recently sacked Mike (‘I’m still pretending that Nicola, as her first act as First Minister, never actually sacked me’)Russell. Most people on here can see that despite the never-ending-email-trail, the protestations, the on-going accusation and the politicising and personalising of the issues on For Argyll, the truth is that the Unholy Trinity have run a spectacularly inept and crass campaign that seemed (from a neutral viewpoint) designed to attack and alienate the very people that might just have been able to help them.
1: The community group were never on here – just the ‘politicos’ ie, Newsie, ‘Magic’ Mike and sacked Mike.
2: The whole council voted on ‘Magic’ Mike Breslin’s motion. According to my mate reading the Dunoon Observer (still going strong Newsie despite your ‘exclusive’ from 2 years ago) it was defeated by 19 votes to 14.
Strange that FA never actually gave the voting figures…..
- Rally marks end of attempted community buy out of Castle Toward
Neilfie, and your evidence the District Valuer ‘based’ his valuation on one that’s four years old?
Or is this just more unsubstantiated spin?
- Welcome for Loch Lomond camping proposals
It started off with you regurgitating Tory McGrigor’s press release now the it’s also Scottish Land & Estates that get to ‘treat’ us to their biased, narrow selfish view of the world.
The Mountaineering Council of Scotland and the Ramblers Scotland have both come out against these nonsensical plans that seek to restrict access and the right to wild camp.
Here’s a suggestion – if there is a problem (and there is in some areas) with anti-social behaviour use the existing legislation! Don’t restrict the rights of many to cope with the few idiots.
And do stop being a mouthpiece for Scottish Land & Estates – it is just lazy.
powered by SEO Super Comments