Comment posted Council statement on press staff suspensions and more leaked information by Simon.
So two members of staff are suspended and the predictable, nay automatic, reaction from the infestation of snp apparatchiks on here is the Council is at fault! And this is based on Newise’s sensational “we have learned”.
‘We have learned’ is of course the new “we understand” – a term now largely discarded by Newsie following ‘exclusives’ like “we understand the Dunoon Observer is going bust….”
Sheer speculation and utter tosh of cooiurse – but that doesn’t stop the slabbering sycophants attaching their coat tails to Newsie nonsense and telling us again what a dreadful Council this is.
What to see a poor Council? Take a look at SNP controlled Edinburgh City Council. Allegations of a £1.5 million fraud and so far 18 Council staff suspended…
Have a nice day. 🙂
Simon also commented
- Crazy ” [Simon] The unsubstantated arguments you like to sling at newsie aren’t appropriate in this case.” – Oh Yeah??? 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Have a nice evening 😉
- Well Newsie, after your “While they were working at some point, the two staff concerned were evidently exchanging some private jokes about executive staff – not scurrilous in any way but funny/silly – as you do.” the Oban Times is today quoting the Council “the decision to suspend was founded on strong evidence of potential serious and gross mis-conduct around wholly inappropriate and repetitive use of obscene and abusive communication messaging exchanges, deemed to be harsh and hurtful if read by the colleagues – mostly junior – being discussed. Not joke sharing about senior colleagues or anything close to it”.
Beaten to the punch again by the OT – and certainly “obscene and abusive does not fit your description of “‘third form’ private jollity ” – will you now withdraw your comments?
Will the posters above who queued up to rant again, about the Council no apologise??
I ain’t holding my breath…. 🙂
- “Doc” it’s sad. You used to be much more objective and in fact I can remember you castigating Newsie for one of her frivilous (ie sheer conjecture) reports about the community council in Connel being too afraid of supposed Council repercussions to be actually quoted (three days before the Oban Times carried the full story quotes names and all) “hearsay” you described it as.
Sad then that you’ve just swallowed Newsie’s ‘story’ hook, line and plonker….. 🙂
Election time must be approaching….
Recent comments by Simon
- Lochaline Community Marina adds new moorings
Well done MCDC.
- Prime Minister May clear that Scotland stays in the British union
“Bye bye indyref2 – see you in a generation”.
Well, we’ll see what we’ll see. 😉
- The measure of Britain – who cares about Gibraltar?
‘Who cares About Gibraltar?’.
Well, a few of my friends that support a football team from the East End of Glasgow were particularly interested in Gib this week. But, it has to be said, only for 90 mins. Probably same again next week and then the interest will not wane – it will disappear.
- Tobermory Harbour Association plans to buy land, pier and buildings at Aros Pier
Well done THA. Their own modern facilities at Tobermory are great and are well used by summer visitors. Undoubtedly their pontoons and moorings have had a very positive effect on the Mull economy – not to mention the jobs THA have created. There must be something in the water in Mull and Iona where they actually get up off their bahookies to do things in their own community instead of waiting/depending on someone else to do it for them. Again, well done THA.
- SNP Council Group call for Argyll & Bute Council to issue full briefing on school building repairs issue
Did this article not read earlier that the Edinburgh contractor (Miller) also built a couple of of the schools in A and B?
Did I imagine that?
Or did Newsie change the article (again) without admitting it??
powered by SEO Super Comments