Comment posted SNP’s Coalition for Progress now has a majority – 19 councillors by Iain Ferguson.
Real progress at last for honest decent people.
Recent comments by Iain Ferguson
- A very disturbing television programme
There is a growing element of uniformed thuggery in police activities, the ones involved in the film were no different to nazi storm troopers
- Argyll and the Islands Federation of Small Businesses puts down a marker
Hi Rory, good to see your still with us, cheers from Figs
- Spygate to Slimegate: Herald resurrects Smith’s role in Oban FM removing presenter George Berry
This whole affair brings shame on Oban and ask’s the question…are we all spineless enough to see this “cosily” swept under the carpet? Don’t reley on the Oban Times for any real effective reporting.
- Council now deploys online ‘Spy Accounts’ in covert surveillance of local critics
Sadly, I don’t really see “The Oban Times” getting round to giving local people proper news or coverage of what acually is going on with this diabolical council.
- Ulva: the marriage of history, culture, school, community
Very good artical, well written and illoustrated and having worked in the area as a joiner know the area reasonably well.
It would indeed be a tragedy if this lovely place was finished off by the very so called council which is meant to represent the people and the place.
powered by SEO Super Comments