Comment posted 4 Championship events for Helensburgh and Lomond Highland Games by Quasi.
Many thanks FA. That’s exactly what I needed.
I pleased to see there is a diversion that takes the traffic right past the atrocities of the former woodland down Cumberland Avenue.
Quasi also commented
- As a local living very close to the venue, I have not heard of the “there is restricted road access around the venue.”
Last year, there was no restriction other than parking due to the placement of traffic cones.
Perhaps you can provide a link to a site that details the restricted road access.
Recent comments by Quasi
- New SNP group leader unable to keep the sheep in the pen
Reminds me of “Life of Brian”…
Quote “Can you imagine a herds of cats waiting to be sheared?”
No wonder 2 have escaped the pen.
However, I have no doubt they have done so under instructions from HQ
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Barmore 2…”There’s always direct rule from Edinburgh” it appears we have that already. Love the irony.
- Update on SNP meeting
H2O…Are you referring to Craig Noone? Why would you want him hurt? Is it because he is English?
- Stuart McMillan welcomes wifi in train stations – but Oban is out of the loop
Now wait for the cries from Dunoon demanding that they have some free wi-fi also
- Struan and then some: the revelation of planned elderly care provision in Argyll and Bute
This is Helensburgh Advertiser’s report:
powered by SEO Super Comments