Comment posted Question: How can we license fracking when we have permanent drought? by Treble T.
What a stupid suggestion ending the use of fossil fuels. How are people going to get to their place of work by public transport. Do you suggest that we use Flintstone vehicles similar to the ones in the cartoon series.
Treble T also commented
- If new nuclear power stations are built they will be paid for under the PFI model.
Recent comments by Treble T
- David MacBrayne Group publishes annual report and accounts
The punctuality figures are bit of a joke.
If a ferry is no more than 15 minutes late that counts as it arriving on time. Too bad if you are a foot passenger who finds that their connecting bus has departed because their ferry arrived 14 minutes later than timetabled.
- Swinney creates fairer levy for Land and Buildings Transaction Tax
This looks like a typical left wing Labour budget.
There is no extra benefit to the Scottish public as the extra money raised will be deducted from the block grant received from Westminster.
- Game changing intervention as Labour candidate resolves Argyll black hole for mobile phone signal
I would have thought that it was patently obvious that the RBS mobile bank which is permanently based on Islay would visit Port Ellen after the branch closes in November 2014.
The RBS mobile bank current serves the Rhinns area of Islay on a Monday and travels to Jura on a Wednesday.
Therefore it is available to visit Port Ellen on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday if required.
For the record I do not work for RBS but I have worked full time on a mobile bank in another part of Scotland.
- Watch this: Shetland’s CURE for cuts in rural education
One of the joys of living on a small remote island.
- MacAskill damaging record at Justice and Policing but right on Megrahi
I think that MacAskill will be punted as Justice Secretary when Sturgeon takes over.
powered by SEO Super Comments