Comment posted Question: How can we license fracking when we have permanent drought? by Treble T.
What a stupid suggestion ending the use of fossil fuels. How are people going to get to their place of work by public transport. Do you suggest that we use Flintstone vehicles similar to the ones in the cartoon series.
Treble T also commented
- If new nuclear power stations are built they will be paid for under the PFI model.
Recent comments by Treble T
- Prince Albert of Monaco visits Islay and Jura distilleries
Calum Murray is the current editor of the Ileach.
I look forward to your apology.
- Council meeting: is this what Audit Scotland had in mind?
Hopefully these SNP councillors have seen the light and on 18th September 2014 they will vote NO for independence.
- Switched-on Scotland votes for plug-ins and ferry discounts
The Wave power bus as it was known on Islay was not powered by electricity only sourced from the wave power machine at Portnahaven.
The bus was plugged into the mains at Bowmore which meant that a percentage of the electricity used to charge up its batteries was nuclear.
As far as I am aware the wave power bus is no more and it has probably been scrapped.
- Uists get involved in the issue of the Campbeltown to Ardrossan ferry
You obviously do not travel on a Calmac ferry service.
Since December 2012 if a ferry sailing which includes all ferry services in the EU is delayed or cancelled then the ferry company has to provide refreshments and/or overnight accomodation for all passengers depending on how long the ferry is delayed. Full details can be obtained from Calmac or any Calmac ferry office.
This has been implemented by the EU.
- SNP tightens party grip on local councillors in further chaos
I suggest that all the councillors in Argyll & Bute resign their seats as the electorate could easily manage without them.
powered by SEO Super Comments