Comment posted Dunoon Ward count and RESULT by Islay for ever.
Are you seriously suggesting that Donald Kelly’s endorsement of the SNP candidate was not known by people in Dunoon ? I suggest it is you who is the joker
Islay for ever also commented
- The Conservative and Unionist candidate had to contend with Conservative and Unionist Councillor Donald Kelly instructing the electorate to vote for the SNP candidate . Time for Councillor Kelly to be put out the party .
- Congratulations to all the elected councillors and to Dick Walsh on topping the poll
Recent comments by Islay for ever
- South Kintyre artist’s studio shortlisted in 2016 Structural Awards
Can Clachan really be considered to be in South Kintyre ?
- SNP Council Group strategically target attack on new independent councillor for Oban North & Lorn
“Our current MSP does a superb job ” Are you serious ? Michael Russell MSP does not even work full time as our MSP . Campbeltown hospital has seen the number of beds decimated by the SNP and he has never once had anything to say about this outrageous situation … I could give you many more examples of his failure to oppose our SNP masters .
- Musical chairs again at Machrihanish wind tower plant – with new owner, new investment, possible new major contract and possible hike in jobs
I completely agree with Robert , this is good new for the local area , but how right he is to warn of the dangers of being so reliant on one major employer . Tourism should be getting the same level of support and a new strategy for farming in the area drawn up with prospects outside the EU very concerning.
- HIE’s Argyll & Bute transport study published
Surely one of the most beneficial road improvements in Argyll would be the stretch between Tarbert and Ardrishaig ? This road is unfit for the 21st Century and is holding back tourism and other economic activity in Kintyre , Islay and Mid Argyll .
Why our councillors representing Islay,Jura,Gigha,Kintyre and Mid Argyll can’t work together to force improvement is beyond belief .
Our MSP and MP could usefully apply pressure too if they truly had the interests of their constituents at heart .
- Conservatives call for guarantee on CAP payments to avoid £125m in EU fines on Scotland
Complete incompetence from the SNP , too busy trying to break up the country it appears .
powered by SEO Super Comments
Alliance of Independents · Argyll · Argyll & Bute Council · bad blood · council elections · count · Dick Walsh · dunoon · James McQueen · Labour · last · Liberal Democrats · majority · Michael Breslin · Mick Rice · SNP · Tony Miles · voting · Ward 7 · William Green