Comment posted Council Elections: The count by Robert Wakeham.
Even when used as an adjective (rather than a noun) to describe a language and one that’s the native language of a whole lot more countries than just England?
Robert Wakeham also commented
- Since your Christian name is School I’ll believe you.
- Correction: grow up or sober up.
- Looks like Simon’s acquired a doppelganger.
- Grow up.
- That’s what your ‘statements’ suggest.
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- Sarwar makes decision in favour of his party
By wielding that old catch-phrase ‘bitter together’ you conveniently forget how many of the ‘no’ voters want to see a strong, vigorous Scotland but without casting off from Britain and throwing away the lines.
Strange how so much of what you spout seems to be motivated by an underlying bitterness all of your own – an irresistible urge to indulge in sour comment and petty back-biting, NCH.
- A83 Latest – closure [updating regularly]
So if all the other options were ‘ridiculously expensive’ are we stuck with the status quo?
Or is it, perhaps, that what is ‘ridiculously expensive’ is in fact relatively commonplace in some other European countries?
- MoD still to give ‘definitive answer’ to cause of ‘loud bang’ in Western Isles
The ‘stray’ was apparently a Latvian cargo plane that lost contact over Kent, but what seems to be causing concern is the number of Russian military aircraft, including refuellers, flying around European international airspace without filing flight plans, with no transponders, and maintaining radio silence.
- Forestry Commission says A82 Glen Righ landslips not result of forestry felling
This is a good demonstration of the benefits of forestation – even in places where it can’t provide the full answer.
- Scottish Labour Leadership: the timeline is Murphy’s headache
Not sure about medical terms, but authoritarian might be close to the mark, and it wouldn’t be the first time that justifiable nationalism morphed into something a lot less attractive.
powered by SEO Super Comments