Comment posted Council Elections: The count by Robert Wakeham.
Even when used as an adjective (rather than a noun) to describe a language and one that’s the native language of a whole lot more countries than just England?
Robert Wakeham also commented
- Since your Christian name is School I’ll believe you.
- Correction: grow up or sober up.
- Looks like Simon’s acquired a doppelganger.
- Grow up.
- That’s what your ‘statements’ suggest.
Recent comments by Robert Wakeham
- Preferred route for A82 Tarbet to Inverarnan upgrade to be unveiled in September
- RMT CalMac talks get nowhere today
Given that the ferry routes are all essential ‘lifeline’ services, the government could declare ‘force majeure’ and tell RMT that they’d be well advised to stop damaging their customers if they don’t want to see ali their members on the dole and the ferries crewed – just as well – by well qualified and competent Filipinos.
If a trade union tried to shut down the trunk roads I wonder how long the government could afford to wait before declaring ‘force majeure’?
- Greece: Peston says ‘ECB expected to continue to refuse to rescue Greek banks’
Karl – the Greek attitude to the tax man is surely influenced by their sleazy governments down the years – bloated administrations devoted to lining the pockets of politicians and ‘fat cats’, and dispensing largesse to the faithful in the form of jobs.
Hopefully the current traumas – with undoubtedly worse to come – will be enough to trigger government reform (in or out of the Euro / EU) and a more responsible attitude to taxation.
Your anti-Greek diatribe is inaccurate and unfair – your postings are always worth reading, but take care you’re not joining the ranks of the ‘head-bangers’.
- Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh on Daesh: ‘If we are to make real progress tackling extremism we must stop it at source – and call it what it is’
Plenty of the ‘pious faithful’ down the years have been murderous headbangers, and I don’t think you can call this lot ‘infidels’ – they’ve got faith alright, of the vile variety.
I’d put my money on the moniker ‘So-called ‘Islamic State”.
- McGrigor calls on RMT to stop Friday strike against Calmac amidst fears for vital tourism economy
Caledonian Steam Packet Ltd + David MacBrayne Ltd – and until recent years the two separate companies were reflected in the different unions representing Calmac staff in their historic operating areas.
powered by SEO Super Comments