Comment posted 11th April: George Berry chairing hustings for Oban Wards 4 and 5 by Julian Penney.
Linda, I have know core dispute with Mackenzie as you put it, I just know that he is not fit to be an MSP. (Ed. Material edited out.)
As you well know I have evidence to support all of these allegations. Now you can’t sit there and put pen to paper and tell me that he’s a fit person to hold political office, know matter how high a pedestal you put the SNP on.
Julian Penney also commented
- For clarity, the other figures that were provided by Eilean Eisdeal were:
Climate Challenge Fund £12,032
Electricity monitoring equipment; Screen to display electricity usage; Signage costs; Project Management
But still not enough detail to make any sense! And yet again we are left wondering, what have they got to hide?
- For at least a year now members of the Easdale Island community have been asking the directors of Eilean Eisdeal for a breakdown of £22,041 spent as part of the Scottish Gas Green Streets project. Island residents had also emailed Jack Welch, the Scottish Gas Green Streets project co-ordinator for the figures but were stone walled by him as well. On 2nd April this year Donald Melville, in his capacity as treasurer of the charity emailed a member, Henry Tarbatt a very rough outline of the amounts of money that had been spent, but not the complete breakdown that islanders had been asking for. What are these charity directors, including Melville so afraid of, what would be seen by us and the media if they were to give us the full itemised costings.
For info, the breakdown finally received after repeated requests is shown below:
Green Streets: £22,041
Insulation for our award-winning Museum; Planning fees; Accoustic Scientist report for wind turbine application; Community consultation costs; Independent verification of project costs by Quantity Surveyor; Thermal imaging of participating houses and Playpark renewables installation
Recent comments by Julian Penney
- Neil Kinnock not to attend Thatcher funeral
Thatcher personally signed off on the ‘shoot to kill’ policy leaving the security services to roam at will and murder who they liked. They committed as many atrocities as the IRA in the 1980’s.
- Troubled Trafalgar class nuclear submarine, HMS Tireless, in new reactor coolant leak
I’d love to hear what info the MOD are willing to trust this dodgy MSP with. Hey Russell, please let us know if you do get any response.
Even if the Nats managed to rig the Indy vote there will still be British and American Nuclear subs ploughing Scottish waters, lets face it who will stop them.
- Negotiations on Seafari Adventures’ proposed fuel facility at Ellenabeich
Seafari use high peformance 250 & 300 HP outboard engines, these cannot run on diesel, infact diesel outboards are a thing of the past.
The 5000 Litre fuel tank will be sited on top of the pier not undergroud, less than 100 metres or so from the nearest cottage.
- Easdale Island dump: situation to be resolved by ‘change of use’ application
Lowry, that sounds incredibly corrupt not only on Mackenzie’s part but Melville as well. As far as I’m aware Melville stepped down as a director of Eilean Eisdeal after this affair but is now back on the board. Surely there should of been a criminal investigation as well. Are there any more directors from that time that are still in post today?
It’s hard to see why the SNP Government are willing to keep Mackenzie at Holyrood, they must realise the mans a ticking time bomb and a total PR disaster waiting to go off, it’s only going to take a good investigating journalist like Paul Hutcheon to start digging and Mackenzie will be finished.
- Julian Penney: Sea kayaking in the Firth of Lorne
Gavin, the photo of the Dolphins was taken in the bay on the approach to Cuan sound.
powered by SEO Super Comments