Comment posted 11th April: George Berry chairing hustings for Oban Wards 4 and 5 by Simon.
Ken – get a grip “As George Berry had organised the event it was inevitable that he would use some of the chair’s time in indicating his slant but he did certainly overdo this” I said HOURS AND HOURS ago that this whole charade was a set-up.
Anyone with half a brain would not have been seen anywhere near this disaster/personal vendetta/diatribe.
What an embarrassment! Lowry gives us a blow by blow account and then another numpty invokes the Deity!!! “Let us pray the electorate get behind these good people.”
God defend me from ex-DJs with a chip on their shoulder,religious nuts and their snp friends!!
And as for Newsie’s comment about “uplifting news” is she back on the sauce again?????
Simon also commented
- Newspaper headline tomorrow!!
‘Council officials face new claims of corruption’
But just before you lot get your knicks in a twist – it’s about Edinburgh – a LibDem/SNP council.
- “did not see any presence from either the Oban Times or ObanFM and wonder at their ability to report on local news if they feel able to miss such an event.”
…they obviously had much more sense than you….;)
- Well don’t know about you losers – but I had a real BALL tonight.
Ahem, I’d like to ask you ‘how were the crooked hustings?’ but frankly luvvies I don’t give a damm.
Oh what a night
- Ken – It’s really most uinfair of you to castigate Phil, Newsroom, Morag, Crazy and myself for choosing to remain anonymous on this article.
People are entitled to comment from the sidelines on here and if you don’t like well perhaps you should just go somewhere else for your daily dose from the snp luvvies rather than attack people for exercising their rights.
Have a nice day Ken – and do enjoy tonight.
- Neil, thanks for the invite but I believe me I have much better things to do with my time tonight.
I was interested in your comment “If you put yourself forward you have to be prepared to take the stick that comes with it” – perhaps you could share those words of wisdom with Anne Baird when you see her and get her to asnswer reasonable and simple questions.
Enjoy tonight – I know I shall.
Recent comments by Simon
- Landowners emphasise track record and commitment to working with communities for public benefit
Mount Stuart and Applecross are, for example, both ‘Private Trusts’: vehicles not only for the avoidance of tax but also for tax benefits paid for by the tax payer.
- Queen Mary 2 now on passage to LIverpool
- UDI option gathering interest in impatient SNP circles
This ‘article’ is from the same stable as yon steaming pile of festering horse manure – the lie about the Sturgeon supposed telling a French Diplomat she preferred Cameron. Emanating from the Telegraph and picked up by every other Tory rag/site – including this one.
Newsie just loves it when she’s shoulder deep on this type of keech.
You know why she prints it don’t you??
Because it’s all about the SNP.
Every other party in Scotland is, right now, quite irrelevant.
Newsie’s OCD with the SNP is showing.
- NIcola’s vanguard line-up at Forth Bridge
The election vote was not and is not a mandate for independence.
Nicola Sturgeon on TV this morning “I said expressly to people in Scotland that if they voted SNP, and half of the Scottish population did, I would not take that as an endorsement of independence. I stick to that position”‘
Somehow I don’t think she’ll be listening to Newsie’s opinion on anything, anytime soon.
- Project Scotland looking for young green-fingered volunteer for dream assignment in Applecross
The Applecross Trust owns 61,600 acres of land of the Applecross peninsula in Wester Ross. It is not a Trust but a Limited Company with charitable status. It has 6 members, none of whom live in Applecross.
powered by SEO Super Comments