Comment posted Scottish government’s mad plan for rural parliament by Crazy She-Bat.
Hmmm, maybe this is a job for me????
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- How about holding it near where the Battle of Stirling Bridge was? or Bannockburn? Then we can make the kilt statutory dress and shout “Freeeeeeedom” at the start of each session…
or am I being overly sentimental? lol
- LOL @ this article and the comments over the past couple of days and it seems to be getting even funnier.
Will admit to thinking did newsroom have a bevvy on Saturday night and wind the clocks forward a wee bit too much – like to the 1st of April? Then saw the Beeb had it on their website too.
So this is essentially a proposal for a wee get together every couple of years and talk about rural stuff. Why don’t they all just attend that conference in Mull with the Ulva folk? Straight from the horses mouth, so to speak, they’ll get with everything they need to know.
Edinburgh-centric? Superb terminology which I will also be applying to all things Kilmory on a local level.
There are many countries who have a capital as one city and bigger cities that are not. Edinburgh creates a good impression for Scotland on the world’s stage. Do we really want world leaders and ambassador’s coming to the Gorbals to visit us? “Yes, Mr Ambassador, that’s a jakey. Remember and hide yer passport in yer shoes and if you bend over I’ll hide yer wallet. Where do you wish me to stash the Ferrero Rocher?”. Get a grip people.
Aberfoyle? Why not Callander? Then we can tell visiting officials “Well we were going for Aberfoyle, but then decided on Callander as they have a better chip shop. Have you tried our new national dish yet? No? Oh here’s a battered and deep-fried Mars Bar”.
Why not have it at Crianlarich, Auchtermuchty or Milngavie? Just so we can laugh at them trying to pronounce it.
Well, there I’ve made a hefty comment about absolutely nothing…
kind of like this story. Sorry newsroom!
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Minutes of today’s meeting of ‘Concerned Councillors’ Group
Too many chiefs…
Not enough Indians
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
powered by SEO Super Comments