Comment posted £7 million public money for Brave film – and a map that takes Argyll and the Isles out of Scotland by Crazy She-Bat.
If we are getting pernickety here, Disney owns Pixar, its their animation branch and one wee look at the movie’s website and its clear which name comes first:
And again, this is Hollywood’s version of Scotland. They still think that Gene Kelly is wandering the hills here singing “Roamin in the Gloamin”.
Campbells are barred from pubs all over Scotland, you need to be more specific!!!
Guess what I am? lol
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- re: Eurovision
Do we REALLY want to win? That means we need to host the blimin thing the following year and it costs a fortune to put it on. Thats why Ireland keep sending Jedward.
- Had a wee look at their website. Looks like a nice wee cosy place. Perhaps I shall wear a disguise if I visit
- For goodness sake – this is the world according to Disney we are talking about here. Fairy flippin princesses and talking animals that spontaneously burst into song and dance numbers.
Americans know nothing about geography anyway, unless its a country they plan to
invadeunleash democracy on, so yer all getting yer knickers twisted over nothing.
£7 million invested? Well at least we know where they’ve spent it instead of a wee bit here and there which ultimately leads to nothing.
If it does bring more tourists, then great. I don’t give a hoot how accurate their map is.
What concerns me more is the current trend of slamming movies that have had something to do with Disney. If this movie is nothing less than spectacular, it will sink without trace at the mercy of critics desperate for their headlines and go the way of John Carter. I sincerely hope for all concerned this proves not to be the case, but having seen the trailers, I am not confident.
Incidentally, I liked John Carter
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
- McDonald’s breakfast advertisement features Argyll
Took the poor wee dug all that way and didn’t even get him a burger.
powered by SEO Super Comments