Comment posted Council candidates, election battlegrounds and serious choices to be made by Crazy She-Bat.
Did someone ask a question?
Crazy She-Bat also commented
- Could it not be more of a case of her answer not being the one you wanted to hear?
Where do you stand on the whole Vivien Dance/I saved Parklands issue, which is as we all know an absolute out and out lie?
- Well, been reading this and having a wee think (dangerous stuff, I know) and realised we all know plenty about what Simon doesn’t like, but not much about what he does.
So Simon, out of all the candidates across the area, who would you recommend be elected – and why?
Just being my usual curious self…
- Hmmmmm, time to sharpen the claws me thinks…
Caption competition time again, Ladies and Gents!
Danny Kelly – ‘the only candidate in these elections who can’ …..
Speak without moving his mouth.
Be as much use as a fart in a methane tank.
Not do any less than he has for the last 4 years ie nothing.
Fit in Ellen Morton’s pocket.
There I have started the ball a-rolling…
Winner gets a free trip on the Kilcreggan Ferry
Re: Maurice Corry – Rosneath – you are the Weakest Link! Goodbye! Only joking, maybe he thinks you are part of Inverclyde?
Just what we need – another ignorant Tory. If we get enough, can we privatise them too?
Recent comments by Crazy She-Bat
- Councillor Gary Mulvaney: Response to council meltdown
Awwwwww, is Mr Mulvanney upset at losing a bonus or something?
- Endgame: catastrophic SNP failure in government as Robb forced to resign as Council Leader
Oh for goodness sake! Whether you are on one side or the other, it is completely obvious that this whole situation had gone beyond farcical and that James Robb’s position was now untenable and possibly some others as well.
Let’s hope this situation can now be resolved without the suidical idea of getting in with the Tories and LibDems and Argyll & Bute can get back to slamming the dodgy Officers at the Cooncil instead.
- SNP Constituency Association Convener’s email tells a tale
Does anyone else feel embarrassed to admit they’re from Argyll & Bute?
- Withdrawals move numbers against proposed new coalition
You really couldn’t write this stuff, Argyll-enders again.
No doubt it will all have changed again by next weekend.
- McDonald’s breakfast advertisement features Argyll
Took the poor wee dug all that way and didn’t even get him a burger.
powered by SEO Super Comments